Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about a Question???

Started by minniewinnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

minniewinnie

I rarely post around here but beginning to think I should be more involved on this site as I read on it practically everyday. If I want to post a question in Tech section, is it ok to start a new topic about one of the autos even if that same auto is posted somewhere on page 4 or 5? Just want to make sure it gets read so that someone maybe can answer it for me.  Thanks everyone.  8)

Tara

Yes   O0  You don't have to go back digging.  :))) 

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on March 22, 2007, 08:49:59 AM
Yes   O0  You don't have to go back digging.  :))) 
<hint hint> but yet some people still do. lmao!

minniewinnie

FreecellFanny

I have often wondered the same thing. I have been to boards where they will tear you a new orifice if you dare to repeat a question that has already been asked even if it was from 10 years ago. They expect you to dig.  :(

Tara

If you don't see it on the first page ...make a new topic   O0

S/H/Z/G

Eh I moderate  ;:" a message board having nothing to do with pogo and I just hate clutter.  It is so easy (and takes all of 2 seconds) to type in a word in the search feature and click on the option for "search titles only".  Now I don't go chopping off people's heads, but I do refer them to our handy dandy FAQ section of the board that gives detailed yet simple instructions on how to post. 

Freecellfanny, maybe those are just meanie mods on the board you're talking about. 

FreecellFanny

They are jerks of the first degree which is why I only go there for info.

The main problem I find there (and many other places) is that the thread starters make the title so ambiguous that you can't do a search and once you get inside their spelling is so horrendous it doesn't show up that way either.

Instead of making the title, "Help" how about, "Help, my xxx program doesn't work".

Ahhhh, only in a perfect world I am afraid. :)

swamp

:o i know who yall are talkin about there at     www. kiss my :o0.com them peeps are sooooooo rude i dont go there no more. everything i need is here. and there are great peeps here, well some of them are nuts  :pp  j/k  :##

Chata *#$% up

swamp

Chata *#$% up

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview