This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pass

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

got 2 passes if enyone needs one you can im me on yahoo or aim (aol)

Writer

How did you get the pass to give away? I joined Club Pogo but they didn't give me any passes to hand out???

jinglebells

if u go to your friends page , on the top right  it says " give your friends the gift of pogo " under that it will tell you if you have any guest passes , they give u one a month but once you have collected three , thats the limit.

apple

BlueSpyder3

I also have 3 passes if anyone needs any.  I would be glad to share!!
he.gif     ee2.gif          ee4.gif         

odomus

i have free passes if anyone would like it

fiz

WARNING: Be careful to whom you give your guest passes to on PC. When you give a pass, they'll get your Pogo Screen name. And if Pogo was to get a hold of it... :oo

ICER

QuoteWARNING: Be careful to whom you give your guest passes to on PC. When you give a pass, they'll get your Pogo Screen name. And if Pogo was to get a hold of it.

Well the way around this is for both to use secondary accounts..the receiver uses a secondary account (thats not used much) to get it in the email from pogo then changes it where it ask to use a different account at the bottom.

As for the sender they should email the pass to a secondary account thats not use much they have then change it to the person whom they are giving it too.

This is if your doing it here...on pogo they give them out like crazy..so really should be no need to do it here at all! ee4.gif

cavelle80

Does anyone have a guest pass that i could give me please and thank you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview