Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Island

Started by daveandjenn2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: john82379 on March 30, 2007, 03:07:52 PM
you dont have to buy a wireless card for the Nintendo DS or DS Lite, it comes with one.  Mine works just fine. Also, go to the Nintendo home page and it says it comes with a wireless card already built into the gaming system.  Do you get any badges known of with Pogo Island??

No badges.  If so, I would have about 30 extra badges already.  But I have gotten about 100,000 tokens so far with it.

Chata *#$% up

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: Chata on March 31, 2007, 01:45:17 PM
No badges no fun.  :(

I like badges, but I guess I don't love them as much as some of you.  :)))

FreecellFanny

Well, my local Walmart didn't have it and didn't even know what it was.  >>:D

fiz

Do you get any Jackpot Spins for this game?
About how many tokens do you average for one hour?

Thanks to anyone who can answer...

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: fiz on April 01, 2007, 12:38:10 PM
Do you get any Jackpot Spins for this game?
About how many tokens do you average for one hour?

Thanks to anyone who can answer...

You get jackpot spins in the game, but they are pretty much tokens only.

Haven't figured the tokens per hour, but it seems to be pretty high, especially if you can get some spins for 1000.  Even got one 1500 token spin.

denadatoday

I bought this game and I love it!  It's a lot of fun.  I was already a DS addict and a Pogo addict so it's a great combination.

I have to say though, they REALLY missed the boat by not offering in-game badges.  That would have made it perfect.  It's a glaring omission - they could have sold a lot more games by offering badges.  If they can do it via cell phone when it was carrier specific and not many of us could get the mobile badges anyway, then they absolutely could have done it by DS and wi-fi just like with the token transfer.

There are badge books in the DS game, but they're not transferable to your regular Pogo account which sucks.

Sanctuary

Just a quick question folks (and if anyone will know, I know you all will)

Do American Nintendo DS games work in the UK? I would really like to get Pogo Island but I can't find it for sale in England yet and may have to resort to getting it shipped from the US but I wonder if it will still work on my English Nintendo DS.

Many thanks if anyone can help

CowboysFan2004

actually, you do get badges in this game based on the number of challenges you beat, and the number of times you win a certain game. (EX: win 50 games of Word Whomp.) some badges are the pretty badges you won on the internet if you know what i mean.  O0 i cant find a picture as proof though, but i can tell you that you do get badges in the game, since i play the game myself. you even get ranks too!

Jewel

Quote from: CowboysFan2004 on April 02, 2007, 06:36:28 PM
actually, you do get badges in this game based on the number of challenges you beat, and the number of times you win a certain game. (EX: win 50 games of Word Whomp.) some badges are the pretty badges you won on the internet if you know what i mean.  O0 i cant find a picture as proof though, but i can tell you that you do get badges in the game, since i play the game myself. you even get ranks too!

Are you saying that you actually got badges in your badge book at pogo from the pogo island game and that you can put the icon by your name and wear it around pogo and show it to your friends?

CowboysFan2004

Quote from: Jewel on April 02, 2007, 07:30:20 PM
Quote from: CowboysFan2004 on April 02, 2007, 06:36:28 PM

Are you saying that you actually got badges in your badge book at pogo and can put the icon by your name and wear it around pogo and show it to your friends?

no, but i did win badges in the game. i see what you are were meaning now. LMAO!

thirteendown

Quote from: Sanctuary on April 02, 2007, 01:05:15 PM
Just a quick question folks (and if anyone will know, I know you all will)

Do American Nintendo DS games work in the UK? I would really like to get Pogo Island but I can't find it for sale in England yet and may have to resort to getting it shipped from the US but I wonder if it will still work on my English Nintendo DS.

Many thanks if anyone can help

I have a DS and have imported games from Japan which work on my American-bought DS.  When the DS was released, Nintendo made it region free, which means that you can play games from other countries on your "native" DS. 

Sanctuary

Thanks thirteen, sorry for not thanking before - have been away - but that is great news. Am packing my bags for a trip to Pogo Island...  :D

odomus

I dont have the money to get it but if i did have the money i would get it lol

HypnotizedMind

ive been rackin up over 20k tokens a day from pogo island!!!!! :D

Jonathan

So, who wants to be my benefactor and get me an nentendo ds  :!#

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview