PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:54:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone have a spare pass for a noob?

Started by jugrnawt,

Previous topic - Next topic

jugrnawt

If anyone has a spare guest pass, I would be most appreciative! :/\

apple

molsonn399

FreecellFanny

I'm sure that most of the people here have usernames that are different from their Pogo account names. Sending someone a guest pass would reveal their true identity thereby exposing themself to the Pogo people as using cheats and auto programs...I would recommend to those considering helping these people out to be very careful. ;)

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 25, 2007, 05:50:11 AM
I'm sure that most of the people here have usernames that are different from their Pogo account names. Sending someone a guest pass would reveal their true identity thereby exposing themself to the Pogo people as using cheats and auto programs...I would recommend to those considering helping these people out to be very careful. ;)
O0

harley89

Guest passed are very easy to get. You can ask in Pogo game rooms and can usually find someone to send you one.  Second you can get a free trial from pogo anytime. I agree you need to be careful about sending out passes on request here. I do respond to anyone who ask in a game room

swamp

thats so true  i know  i seen a couple pogo  ;:" in here  u ask how do i know. well  i was in rooms  where peeps was asking ? and the told them that they  work for pogo. some  have names   like pogofred or xx  be careful out there   :##

Ms.Behavin

Its the fuzz I tell ya, the fuzz!   :))

Hey! How come pink font doesnt work on here. Homer?  :OO

swamp

Homer

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 25, 2007, 06:38:50 AM
Its the fuzz I tell ya, the fuzz!   :))

Hey! How come pink font doesnt work on here. Homer?  :OO

Because you can't really read it. It's too light. I think we have a few others turned off also.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

daveandjenn2002

That's fine for those of us that read these forums, but don't use autos.  O0

harley89

Thats true if you dont use autos but we are talking Pogo here. ANy connection to this forum would mean you use autos to them. Many people that have never used autos have lost jackpots because Pogo said they used autos.  And they came here and started using autos because Pogo thought they were anyway.  To Pogo we are a catch-22.  They get complaints about autos use but then they realize we are money makers for them.  Auto users probably spend more money on Pogo.  And we cost them nothing. Dont claim prizes but we do buy books and gems.  Bottom line is if Pogo thinks you are cheating that is all they need. Doesnt matter if you do or not. 

swamp

:D  well said harley  :D if ur like me  pogos gonna cost me i know about 6 to $700.00 a year at the rate im goin i buy a lot of to go game and all the books  and a lot of gems  :!!

sammyiammy

Quote from: jugrnawt on March 24, 2007, 09:53:30 PM
If anyone has a spare guest pass, I would be most appreciative! :/\

I have a guest pass you can have.  send me your username

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview