PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:00:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So what happens on Pogo if they catch you using a cheat??

Started by Writer,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogocheaterz

Its not hard to catch or figure out whos cheating.. I can always find them at night! SO OBVIOUS!

especially the ones who have 75 Million tokens and they started playing in 2005.. They play the same game every night all night!!!

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Quote from: pogocheaterz on March 26, 2007, 09:47:55 PM
Its not hard to catch or figure out whos cheating.. I can always find them at night! SO OBVIOUS!

especially the ones who have 75 Million tokens and they started playing in 2005.. They play the same game every night all night!!!

I don't have 75 million tokens nor did I start playing in 2005...but there are some nights I do play the same game over and over each night all night for days at a time--and I am sitting right there playing it. I suffer from severe insomnia and go without sleep for days at a time.

bluebell1us

Quote from: harleyrider on March 25, 2007, 03:24:59 PM
If anybody is flashing this old lady wants to see, (men only ) I keep a very low profile on pogo . I go to play relax and get badges and chatting just aint my thing . Besides most of the chatters are members of the lunatic fringe.  And I find the lunatics here to be much nicer people. 

lol thanks

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 25, 2007, 03:53:55 PM
Do you think I would get busted if I got all my Jigsaw detective badges in 1 day?

Hell no, I got all of mine in 1-2 days when I got JD.
Then there is the matter of Word Jong. I had ONE stupid badge in that game, but due to the gate glitch, got all  of the rest in 48 hours of almost continuous play. ( I was afraid they were going to fix the glitch). LOL

Go for it, just change rooms every few hours.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: BadgeBabe on March 30, 2007, 06:26:11 AM
Do you think I would get busted if I got all my Jigsaw detective badges in 1 day?

Then there is the matter of Word Jong. I had ONE stupid badge in that game, but due to the gate glitch, got all  of the rest in 48 hours of almost continuous play. ( I was afraid they were going to fix the glitch). LOL

O0

FreecellFanny

smokyrain

Yep I use all my autos and sometimes I just play if I like the game and have the time and I have never been caught. Been on pogo for 5 yrs now but only played autos for like 2 I think. Whenever I first found this place.
I have gotten all badges in a day too. But I have met people on there where thats all they do is play pogo all day or night as they are either disabled or retired.

edfshr

In the early days of Pogo Bowl you could find players who had been in for 36 hours without even a pee break - no losses.

Since then I think Pogo Bowl got randomized a little better so that even the best autos miss once in a while and it's harder to tell if someone hasn't stopped playing for even two minutes.

spidertail

What was the "gate glitch" and is it still working? ::> 0:

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 30, 2007, 06:35:47 AM
Quote from: BadgeBabe on March 30, 2007, 06:26:11 AM

O0

viveeee

yes it is still working...and i found a faster way then the glitch..work your way as normal to the last puzzle.....make sure that you leave 2 tiles that you can use as a word...try to keep those 2 tiles up at the top of the screen so u dont accidently click a cookie.....click on these 2 tiles and then hit the u on ur keyboard...that will undo the tiles but the gates will open.....if u work fast and click the 2 tiles again before the box opens up that says you won it will go twice as fast....gl

spidertail

Cool, but in case that doesn't work for me, what is the glitch? :pp

Quote from: viveeee on April 03, 2007, 09:23:41 AM
yes it is still working...and i found a faster way then the glitch..work your way as normal to the last puzzle.....make sure that you leave 2 tiles that you can use as a word...try to keep those 2 tiles up at the top of the screen so u dont accidently click a cookie.....click on these 2 tiles and then hit the u on ur keyboard...that will undo the tiles but the gates will open.....if u work fast and click the 2 tiles again before the box opens up that says you won it will go twice as fast....gl

viveeee

my glitch was included...its at the end about doing the extra click inbetween the boxes popping up...makes it go twice as fast......the original glitch didnt have u do the extra click

spidertail

ok, excuse my ignorance, but if you're down to the last 2 tiles on the last puzzle, aren't u winning anyway?  I think I understand what to do, but I think i'm misunderstanding the purpose???? :-\

Quote from: spidertail on April 03, 2007, 09:28:34 AM
Cool, but in case that doesn't work for me, what is the glitch? :pp

Quote from: viveeee on April 03, 2007, 09:23:41 AM

viveeee

everytime u click those 2 tiles and press the u button it counts 4 gates for u....u can buzz right through the ranks...took me a day

spidertail

Ooooh!!!Duhhhh!!! Gotcha!! tytyty :)))

Quote from: viveeee on April 03, 2007, 09:46:02 AM
everytime u click those 2 tiles and press the u button it counts 4 gates for u....u can buzz right through the ranks...took me a day

lilhammerwins

my friend don got band for 3 days. but most of the people get away with cheating. wich why im not sure if i should or shouldnt but i really need help on certain games :OO what do yall think?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview