Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NEED TOO LITE A FIRE UNDER SOMEONE'S BUTTE COULD USE SOME HELP ON THIS ONE

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

OK here's the problem, I live right next door to student housing, that's FSU student housing, its not run in any way by FSU. Its owned and run by a small group of students. Almost nightly they party, with loud music keeping me up all night long.  Sometimes like last night I have to call the police three and four times before they do anything about it.  This place as no security guard at all I'm at a loss as to what to do next. Was thinking maybe call the local newpaper which I have.  No respond as of yet, But maybe if some of those students that own the thing have to pay out some moneys maybe they would do somethings????  So I was thinking about a personal injury law suite. Because I am disabled and part of that deals with a senility to lights and sounds I get headaches.  But will that work?  Is the question.  Anyone got any clue on how I can lite a fire under their asses to get something done about this problem?  Thanks

LIFE IS A MYSTERY TO BE LIVED IT'S NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED!!!!!

badcrazygirl

TonySoprano

Try moving, kids will be kids. Calling the cops is just going to make things worse :o

ronandamee1

The question is: Do you own the house? If so you can't exactly move. Not easily anyway. Asking a bunch of drunken college kids to quiet down is like asking 2 year olds to stop being 2 year olds. What do the police say your options are? Probably not many. I lived in an apartment overlooking the city with my girlfriend when I was 21. It was nice and quiet for the first 10 months and then these 2 kids moved in next door. The parties went all night!! My theory is that there were all night drugs going on. Because people would sometimes knock on my door by mistake at 5:30am looking strung out. I never called the police on them or anything. I knew it was a party house when I moved in. So I waited about a month and moved on. If you don't own the house moving is probably your only option. You have probably called the college campus and they can't do anything off of college grounds. Talk to a lawyer about your lawsuit. I would imagine that would take a good bit of time before it happened though. Sorry

fatkid

Easiest option... Shoot them...
Being a college student myself (a quite the partier, if I do say so myself), you really have no other options but to shoot somebody... Most college boys don't really care too much about going to jail for the night... Hell, since summer has started I've had to spend the night in the drunk tank 4 times, and have been charged with underage consumption and minor in possetion 3 times... Will the 5-0 stop me?  Probably not... Do they stop the parties at our house?  Yeah for the night it closes down, but the next night we're right back at it again...
So like I said, if you really want someone to take you seriously you probably should shoot one of them... That's should get their attention... :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview