PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:23:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop

Started by LastCall@2,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall@2

Does anyone know a secret on how to win on Bloop? :=
thank You

apple

double browse ithink like last badge for it

LastCall@2

kayna

you dont need more then one computer just 2 diffrent brouser programs eg firefox and ie7. then log into one pogo account on fire fox and one pogo account on ie7.

LastCall@2

Thank You
I will try it now
Thanks Again....

kayna

if your still stuck give me a yell and i will play the 5 games you need

fiz

Word with someone to do the 26 point game. It'll go fast.

Monkey

Quote from: fiz on April 04, 2007, 01:44:31 PM
Word with someone to do the 26 point game. It'll go fast.

Won't you only get like 15 total or something in 1 game?  :-\

Each game takes like 20 minutes  :))

kayna

if you take it in turns to get points by stacking upwards on your half of a screen then 1 player can get max points the other player ends game 1 point behind. or at least thats how it worked for me when dule brousering it but i did it in 5 lots of 10 point matches or 4 lots i dunno to tired cant count any more

CowboysFan2004

that game makes me want to kick the CPU's  :o0 hard to beat!

:)) :)) :))

somuchfun

I just played the 10 point game against the bots.  I got 5 to 7 points per game.  Took about 20 minutes. 

gator8_24

I also did the 10 point games and it didn't take long at all.  Thought it would , but it surprised me!

spidertail

I started out playing with the bots and they cheat!!!  :-X I switched to a regular table, private, w/o the fake blocks and it took me about 35 min. to get my badge ee2.gif

tokiehog

i set the game at 10 points with 2 puters and did the 26 point board u get 15 points each time so a total of 3 games is all it takes at 4 mins per game....have fun...it is the same way i ranked up in there.... ;::

harley89

I cheated ran the auto and it got the badge in about 2 hours. Much better than actually playing that game. Went up 4 ranks in the process and got a game award badge

apple

Quote from: tokiehog on April 05, 2007, 10:27:34 AM
i set the game at 10 points with 2 puters and did the 26 point board u get 15 points each time so a total of 3 games is all it takes at 4 mins per game....have fun...it is the same way i ranked up in there.... ;::
how do u do the 26 game board

fiz

You and another player take turns repeatedly filling up the board and the last person will lay down their last piece and BAM, the pieces will start matching together. You cannot use Junk Blocks. You should get 25-26 points if you do it correctly.

If you have no clue of what I'm saying, go to a room in Blooop and ask someone to teach you the 26 point game.
They'll help you and tell you where to put the pieces. It's a little bit tricky, but you'll get the hang of it.  ee2.gif

apple

Pogo Dalek

I got mine in 1 hour playing the bots getting  6-7 matches Per game!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview