PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:58:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

qwerty

Started by driver22,

Previous topic - Next topic

driver22

just read the post by icer and there is a way to get more then 17,000 tokens per hour.play in beginner room at private table set your auto speed as fast as it will go. the computer bot thinks  its playing a beginner and will spell only four letter words while your auto will spell six to eight letter words.i get about 25,000 per hour.

ICER

Thats what my settings are...beginner-1000 points- fastest click speed- robot gets 4 letter words max and never scores more then 400. My average per hour only 17.5 and I never seen a 20k average forget 25k.

You get 25k every hour? I need to keep tweaking with my settings then. :!#

tokiehog

the most i can get in there is 18 k /hour...no matter where i set it ;::

ICER

Well I tried new tests..tweaked all settings and still can barely past 17.5k per hr.
Driver22..did you mean you almost got 25k in a hour? I almost got 25k in a hour a few times..but I stated AVERAGE per hour!
My settings:
Browser: IE7
Connection: cable- 8mbps d/l 768k u/l
Display: default-1024x768 pixels- 32 bit color- smooth font (no)
Qwerty settings: beginner-fastest click speed-1000 point game-robot max 4 letter words- private room (password)

My stats from a 12 hour time frame:
avg. time per game- 3.75 minutes
avg. games a hour- 15
avg. token win take- 1100 tokens
avg. bonus token take- 70
avg. token win per game- 1170
avg. token take per hour- 17.5k

Driver22  do you see anything I'm doing wrong here from what your doing? Would like to increase my token take if possible!

LastCall@2

Qwerty, is one of the very best autos 17,000 is even very good in one
hour, I am very happy with what ever the auto gives me 1,000 tokens  every win  that is excellent I never watched the time I just turn the auto on to run faster and I can go out all day And find many tokens
Thank You....

driver22

Quote from: ICER on April 07, 2007, 11:37:51 AM
Well I tried new tests..tweaked all settings and still can barely past 17.5k per hr.
Driver22..did you mean you almost got 25k in a hour? I almost got 25k in a hour a few times..but I stated AVERAGE per hour!
My settings:
Qwerty settings: beginner-fastest click speed-1000 point game-robot max 4 letter words- private room (password)

avg. games a hour- 15

Driver22  do you see anything I'm doing wrong here from what your doing? Would like to increase my token take if possible!

driver22

Quote from: driver22 on April 08, 2007, 11:18:31 AM
Quote from: ICER on April 07, 2007, 11:37:51 AM
My settings:

avg. games a hour- 15

driver22

Quote from: driver22 on April 05, 2007, 07:36:37 AM
just read the post by icer and there is a way to get more then 17,000 tokens per hour.play in beginner room at private table set your auto speed as fast as it will go. the computer bot thinks  its playing a beginner and will spell only four letter words while your auto will spell six to eight letter words.i get about 25,000 per hour.

ICER

:ooo...It's nice to see your practicing to place Quote's in a post, now next practice try and place a quote and a few words in same post! 8)

FreecellFanny

I got nowhere near 17,000 tokens when I let Qwerty run yesterday. The spins were less than 100 tokens each...not impressed.

I find that I get more tokens with Bonus Check. :)

kandykitty20012

Qwerty new ranks this week......5 easy badges all :^* :^* :^*

Symbion

5 new ranks in qwerty and the new solitaire game?  it's about time pogo gave us something to do lol

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on April 10, 2007, 06:08:27 AM
I got nowhere near 17,000 tokens when I let Qwerty run yesterday. The spins were less than 100 tokens each...not impressed.

I find that I get more tokens with Bonus Check. :)

Qwerty ran by itself?  :-\  Do you mean the auto?   The auto has nothing to do with what you get in a spin. Talk to Pogo about that.

BadgeBabe

Signed on, let YUIOP play one game, got 5 new badges!!
WHEE!! LOVE IT!!!

Fluffy756

I just need to get two more badges and I am done. Couldn't catch up on ranks. I love the new badges for this game.

BadgeBabe

I didn't even look at them, just marveled that I had them. I did notice that the obscene looking crab claw is back... I forgot all about Word Search for a few days, LOL.

kandykitty20012

That was a very easy 5 badges  :^* :^* :^* :^*

swamp

Tara

Quote from: BadgeBabe on October 09, 2007, 06:29:14 AM
I didn't even look at them, just marveled that I had them. I did notice that the obscene looking crab claw is back... I forgot all about Word Search for a few days, LOL.

I looked at mine closely.  I even caressed them, licked them, and ran my fingers over them to make sure I had all five of them. I love my badges.  :-[

Jonathan

I made it to opal I from playing one game, and have the first 3 badges....next rank another badge lol

halloween22.jpg(I love this smiley)

aw, how sweet you are wearing the avatar i made you again...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview