PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:52:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

qwerty

Started by driver22,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

apearson29

:D    Congrats to all who got all 5 badges.  I made it to rank 92 so I got 4 of 'em   halloween23.gif

Not to change the subject, but does anyone have any ideas of the next game that might get "added ranks and badges"?

pumpkin12.gif               halloween22.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EV1!!!!

Tara

As far as I know they don't have any right now..They have new games in the workin!

BadgeBabe

Yes, I can answer that question. Coming to a Pogo near you soon are the delightful ( ROFOLOL), new and improved with ranks and badges  
1) Sweet Tooth
and
2) Dominoes

Both should be out very soon. Both will have ranks and badges. Dominoes will play pretty much like it does now ( it's Dominoes, LOL) but Sweet Tooth is somewhat different. Still a 3 candy matching game but with the little power ups and the new mode requires 3 winning games to get 1 JP spin. Spins still have very low token payouts. In fact, the entire game still does. They added a token score for the 3 games played as well.

Oh, and I've seen the badges for the 2 games on a fan site. The domino game will have badges with bones in them, pretty yucky, and Sweet Tooth will have that darned tooth plus some other tooth and candy related icons.
But badges are the name of the game. Bring em on!!

apearson29

O0  Thanks Tara and Badgebabe for info. Pretty much knew about those games getting ranks/badges, just thought maybe another existing game w/badges (like Qwerty) could be worked on in advance to get a head start. Thanks again..............

BadgeBabe

HI, APeasron,
I haven't even looked at my lame Dominoes stats to see if there is a way to jack them up and maybe get credit in the new game.. Same with Sweet Tooth.  I've only played the non- badge games when there was a weekly badge. Ya know? I doubt there is enough to reach rank 1 in either game if they are going to give credit for games played, which I doubt. Maybe you have played a lot of Dominoes or Sweet Tooth and would benefit though.. IDK.
My gut feeling is that they don't plan to take up where the other versions left off with stats. I never went " Eeee! I will have X number of badges when that comes out", so  I don't know what Pogo is counting or saving from either game.

I've looked at all the game badges and badge place holders for every game, and QWERTY was the only one that I saw that was getting more ranks, though. There's been rumors of badge ranks added to Tri-Peaks and some other game, Poppit, I think,  sorry, my brain is fried from lack of sleep, but no badge holders are showing up at this time.
I doubt they are going to mess with Poppit again after what they did to the Poppit Show, plus they are still getting revenues from sales of The Poppit Show.. Tri-Peaks is a whole other story. It needed to be redone years ago. WWW and Pop Fu  also need badge rank makeovers but I can't say I want to play any more of any of them, because it took so long to get 1 badge in the two games and what- 3 badges in Tri-Peaks?
Someone on " that other site" said Fortune Bingo was getting more ranks and I wanted to reach through my monitor and slap them silly. I hate that game so badly. Thankfully, there is no evidence to support their claims.

IMO, the change to Dominoes is that the dominoes are larger and can now be seen, the robots are stupidier, and I usually win, ROFLOL.
No colored  dots on the dice, and there is a zoom button on the game that you will probably want to leave alone. I clicked on it and my dominoes got so big that I was just throwing dominoes out, hoping to hit the last domino played. Never could get the thing to go back to regular size either for that game. It was like " Alice in Wonderland' or something.

Tara

You can always scratch being able to use your credit from another game that has never had badges or ranks.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Tara on October 10, 2007, 05:49:35 AM
You can always scratch being able to use your credit from another game that has never had badges or ranks.

Yeah, that's what I thought.. and Dominoes has been a weekly challenge ever since 2003. We ought to get credit for all those games!

LastCall@2

wow I never got so many badges that fast playing QWERTY
Amazing, I thought I was seeing things  O+O 5 badges in about
3 minutes They just popped up all at once yikes

xgingerx

5 badges in 3 mins?? what did i miss...lol halloween22.jpg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview