Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Garden Badge

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

Squelchies Playing Mahjong Badge!

Special Edition Badge! 

Match 750 tiles using the new Pogo tile set between Friday, April 13th and Monday, April 16th!

(Be sure to click the tiles button, then select the Pogo tiles

O0

FreecellFanny

swamp

Fitzkarin

WOOOO HOOOOO!!  Now we just gotta get the MadJong Auto working correctly!!

bobby

pogoisevil

Won't be a problem for me, I've been playing the new Pogo tiles for a couple weeks.  I like 'em, they're a nice change....I'm also diggin' the new puzzles. :D

aussie_wombat

I am sure pogo knows when I have extra badges to deal with.  I have to get that jong badge 4 times over that weekend.  I don't have and don't believe in autos.  Guess I will be busy over that weekend playing by hand.  Maybe I get the kids to do some for me too. :D

lancer

Hi, I have Madjong V 3.6 and have had trouble with it sticking and not finishing games like others I have seen posted here.I have found that if I click on the settings button and un-check match identical seasons only, I have a better rate of winning.The challenge is to match 750 tiles, who really cares about getting the seasons? Good luck to all.

FreecellFanny

Lancer, several of us are having the same problems. If you check the Technical Issues forum we have a thread going there. Maybe you can add your thoughts to that. :)

HypnotizedMind

i love the new pogo tiles... shouldnt be a prob gettin that badge at all!!! ee4.gif

CrystalDawn

yes thats a funny 1 squelchie making out with the dragon....lol :))

kim23il

%% Can someone help me with this badge? I was hoping that it came out today, but it looks like it isn't being released until Friday. I am leaving tomorrow and I won't be back until next Thursday. I am looking for a laptop to borrow to take with me. But so far it doesn't look like  I am going to be able to find one. Thanks!

apple

kim23il

I was able to get my badge, by myself wohoo! Thanks for offering to help tho Apple!

apple

FreecellFanny

I got it for both my accounts...one I used the auto and the other I did myself. Surpisingly, it took just about the same amount of time. :)

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

crzy4it

Jonathan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview