PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:46:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beware a blonde... so help

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

A guy took his Blondie girlfriend to a football game. they got great seats, right behind the teams bench! At the end of the game, the guy asked, "so how'd you like the game?" she said, "oh it was great with all the big mussels and tight pants, but i didn't really understand the point of the game." the guy looked puzzled and asked," what do you mean??" she said," at the beginning of the game, they flipped a quarter and one team got it and the whole rest the game they were screaming 'get the quarterback! get the quarterback!' i mean, get real, its just a stupid quarter!"

There was this Blondie teenager and she needed help with her science project. So, she walks into her mall, and goes up to this Blondie and says, "Will you help me with this project I'm doing?" The Blondie mallgoer says "Sure. What do I have to do?" The teenager says, "Go stand on that wall over there." So the mallgoer goes and stands on the wall. The teenager then goes up to another Blondie in the mall and asks her to help with the project, too. This time, she tells the mallgoer to stand next to the other Blondie on the wall, with both their ears touching. The Blondie teenager asks several more blondes to do the same thing on the wall, until she had a long line of blondes. She then pulls a battery powered blowdryer out of a bag and holds it near the Blondie on the end's ear. Right before the teenager is about to turn the dryer on, the Blondie says, "Stop! What is this project about anyway?" The teenager then says, "Oh, Darn it! I Forgot to tell you! I'm making a wind tunnel!"

So there is a brunette, Blondie and a red head. all of them are running from he police so the red head hides in a dog house and when the police knocked on it she said ruff ruff and the brunette ran and hide into a cat house and when they knocked on it she said meow meow well the Blondie jumped into a potatoes sack and when they knocked on it she yelled POTATOE POTATOE!!!!

There was a dumb Blondie that named every thing she bought and one day she bought a house and named it my furry bum. Then she got a dog and named it crack but crack went missing so she ran to the police and said officer, officer my dog is missing and in reply the police man said "well where did you look" she said " well I looked all around my furry bum but I couldn't find my crack.

One day, a Blondie walked into a electronics store. she asked "can i have that TV?" the guy said, "sorry, we don't sell stuff to blondes." The Blondie went home and dyed her hair black, and came back. She said"can i have that TV?" the guy said, "sorry, we don't sell stuff to blondes." The Blondie went home and dyed her hair brunette. she came back and asked"can i have that TV?" the guy said "sorry, we don't sell stuff to blondes." Then the Blondie yells, "I'm not a Blondie, I'm a brunette" and the guy says"no your a Blondie, because thats not a TV, thats a microwave

>:D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Monkey

Ms.Behavin

swamp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview