This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free pass not expiring?

Started by ICER,

Previous topic - Next topic

ICER

I didn't want to post this thinking a PEST might read it, and I'm not complaining about this really enjoying it! Maybe it's a Pogo easter treat.. :)) :))

Last week I got a free 5 day pass from a friend to use for one of my non-club accounts (I'm a club member but ran out of passes).I started it up on Saturday March 31st at 8:30am (Redeem my guest pass button) today is the eight day (April 7th ) and it's still running? Did this ever happen to anyone..seems odd. This is not the 2 week trial I know what that is plus you need to give your ID info for that to work. The only thing I can think of is  POGO forgot to shut me down or it's because I been running same game over 2 days now without it stopping (looking at it right now on my other monitor..still running good) so I think if I stop this game I will end the free pass then. :(

Homer if you think its better to delete this post from the PEST.. by all means do it!
And I hope all have a very Happy Easter weekend! ee4.gif

by the way...PEST means...Pogo Employee Spy Techie

fiz

This has happened to me before; however, it only went over 2 days. Every time I went to the homepage, it said "XXX, your Club Pogo trial has expired...blah blah blah..." I would keep clicking on Remind me later or something like that and it would send me back to the Club Pogo screen, accessible. I think it has something to do on Pogo's end. You probably will lose your access once you leave the game, because you started playing the game while your subscription was still active.  O0

ICER

Yup...thats what I was thinking too Fiz..since I started game when active pass still.
Going to see if I can make it last till Tuesday :)) :)) Pogo will shut down that day for maint. work so that will end this free pass 10 days later... :))
Wish my pickup truck ran like these auto's do...(never stop)! :D

ICER

On 9th day of free 5 day pass  :D  sure hope Pogo don't change the source code for Qwerty..Yuiop Ver.5.1 auto runs great...hate to see a upgrade on it.

HAPPY EASTER ALL! r2.gif

CrystalDawn

well gl CUZ my expires right on that day SEEMS like its only there for couple days nstead of 3 or 5 O0

ICER

Well my 5 day free pass finally ended last nite..almost made 10 days..dued to someone crashing into a pole in my area where I live >:(( !@#$ (O+O) :{: :%# ... it disconnected my ISP server connection..hate people who drink to much JellyBean juice and drive! :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview