Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

playing all night

Started by Hesh,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

the other day I put my auto on in a game before i went to work  , stayed at my other house that night and came back the evening after that, didn't check pc until next morning and the auto was still running..

when i had dial up..  roflmao.. lucky if i an auto ran for an hour.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: teresa_aaron on March 15, 2007, 11:06:42 PM
yes is there something you know that i dont know cause i have worked a lot with it and can not figure out how to keep most games running through the night.. thanks Teresa
Well when I had dial-up through aol, I always got disconnected. It is aol. Now that I have cable I do not have any problems. 99.9%of the time you will get disconnected with aol. I would look into maybe finding another dial-up service. Or even getting cable or DSL. My experience with DSL was not really all that great but it was better than dial-up through aol.

Tara

I'm not on dial up, but when I was I never used AOL.. Why do people think they are so great?  They totally suck. I always used Earthlink and I never had problems and it was always cheaper. Isn't AOL like the highest dial up out there now?  Not including the generic dial up companies of course.

I've heard people say they have time limits or pretty much what everyone is talking about here...Why give them your money if they're gonna control how much time you can use? You don't have to have AOL to use Pogo.

I just don't get it.... :ll

Ms.Behavin

The only reason I ever used was because hubby worked for them way back in the day and we got it for free. So I couldnt complain. lol! I do agree though AOL is the worse.

tokiehog

i know someone must have finished perfect pair with the auto...are there any tips on how to get the latest updated matchmaker to run the game longer than 3 games b4 it stops...i have been over 2 years trying everything to get this auto to play this game...is there something i am missing on thois one or is it just a troubled game or auto....please help...if i have to click another card in there i am gonna scream....ty ty... :OO

swamp

!@#$  thats another one that dont work i have tried everything with this auto and it just aint goin to work its just like  a hand full of BH autos just wont work   gl with that  :##  btw i did get to rank 10  but u relly have to baby sit this one

tokiehog

between the mahjong and the perfect pair...it enuf to drive u round the bend.....awweee there are better days comming and with that there will be better autos.......(hey i can live in hope)...but ty for saying ur having the same trouble....ty.... ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview