PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:18:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best way to join club pogo!

Started by ICER,

Previous topic - Next topic

ICER

If not a member of club pogo yet best bet is to do it this way get more time (I'm a member to late for me... well one account anyway..  lol).

1-  use a 5 day pass first (free) ask in any pogo room for one..can possibly run it for 10 days  I did  (nice value) and no info needed to use it.

2- after pass expires..join the free 2 week trial (free) (nice value again) but info needed plus payment info.(not sure if PayByCash accepted on this).

3- after free 2 week trial expires..wait a week go back to non-club pogo..pogo will email you and ask you to join club pogo plus you get 5k in tokens if you do. Now up to you on this..pogo has a new payment system called PayByCash..if you pay this way you don't have to give them any info about you ( I like that) examples of payments..money order, cash, a lot of other ways  no credit card info needed then... you have to read rules on this payment system..problem also is you might have to wait a few days for the pogo code from PayByCash to be sent to you by email to start up your pogo account...but I rather wait then give anything online of my real info if possible.

Hope this helps those who plan on joining Club Pogo soon. :/\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview