This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride the tide mix & match badge

Started by purplelilac,

Previous topic - Next topic

purplelilac

I have tried and tried to get this badge.  I did the let it ride where I was getting 250 plus tokies then pressing max bet on the next hand and never receive credit for it.  The only time I get credit for 200+ tokies is with a gold card and I have one one hand with a gold card.  Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or what the secret is for getting this badge.

Thanks

HypnotizedMind

i dont understand why its not givin u credit if u r using the let it O+O ride button!!!!!

purplelilac

I don't either but after talking to a few people I guess I am not the only one....seems to be happening to quite a few.  I tried everything everyone suggested.....rebooting, reinstalling java, etc. still same thing.  I even went to another computer....then tried a 3rd at my friends same thing....so do not think its my computer.  Oh well guess this badge will have to wait.

Janadra

Hrm..if you are talking about the "let it ride" button, when in the world does it allow you to use it?  It is always grayed out for me.  :(  I now know why I only play this game on challenges.

jrzydvl

ride the tide just worked for me so i dunno

Jewel

I think that you need to make sure the "always bet this amount" option is OFF so your let it ride button lights up.

Runner

Janadra

Quote from: purplelilac on April 11, 2007, 04:10:17 AM
I have tried and tried to get this badge.  I did the let it ride where I was getting 250 plus tokies then pressing max bet on the next hand and never receive credit for it.  The only time I get credit for 200+ tokies is with a gold card and I have one one hand with a gold card.  Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or what the secret is for getting this badge.

Thanks

Same thing is happening to me...no credits for games played with 200+ via Let it Ride.  The only 200 games I can get is gold cards.  At this rate it will take forever for me.

harley89

I didnt have any problem getting the badge. Took awhile but I got credit when I got it

Mary

i got this badge pretty fast  with ride the tides and bonus  gl 2u  <:>

BadgeBabe

RTT is almost always a losing game for me, auto or hand played.

I got the badge through the Let it Ride function combined with fast playing to get to the Gold 500 point bonus cards.
I won most of my 200+ hands due to the bonus card points. Took me about an hour to get the badge, and I played by hand, not with Tiderider.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview