Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just say no thanks...

Started by S/H/Z/G,

Previous topic - Next topic

S/H/Z/G

• If you are not a shoplifter, and you've paid for your merchandise, and you still get beeped by the anti-theft system on your way out of the store, take these actions:

1.   IGNORE the beep. It doesn't apply to you anyway, since you're not shoplifting.

2.   IGNORE the Wal-Mart employees calling after you: "Sir!" or "Ma'am!" They must not be talking to you anyway, since you paid for all your stuff.

3.   KEEP WALKING towards your car. Wal-Mart has a "no pursue" policy, so they cannot legally stop you from calmly walking to your car and driving away. Most of the time, this will be the conclusion of your Wal-Mart walkout event.

4.   REPLY to any direct verbal challenge (like if they tap you on the shoulder or run around to get in front of you) with: "No thanks. I don't mind my merchandise not being deactivated."

5.   THREATEN TO CALL THE POLICE if a Wal-Mart employee grabs your arm or otherwise physically assaults you. Tell the employee you are going to press assault charges against them. The entire thing will be recorded on Wal-Mart's parking lot security cameras.

6.   REFUSE to play their mind game by producing a receipt or otherwise submitting to their illegal search. Once you pay for the merchandise, it is now yours, not theirs, and Wal-Mart has no right to search through your private property without a search warrant.

7.   As a last resort, if they continue to hound you, demand, "Are you accusing me of a crime?" When they answer no, reply, "Then I will be on my way." Keep on walking.

I've noticed these workers consider themselves to be the "law" in walmart.  Kiss my  :o0 posers.   :))

bams68

hahaha, sounds kinda too much for me. Making a huge scene I guess.....but this is all true. They do go on the power trip....I have been one to keep walking, knowing I've paid for my stuff....seems sumone always stops anywho and I jus keep going......but if they do come up to me, I let them do whatever....I know I'll be walking out anywho...jus how I am I guess

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview