This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Are you a "Johnny"

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

I saw this story today and thought it was so great that I cried. Yes I know, I am a "big sap" for the mushy stuff, but she is the best thing that has EVER happened to me. I just thought I would share this. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.stservicemovie.com/

harley89

That was great. My daughter has been teaching special needs children for 13 years. She  teaches moderate- severe in a middle school. And they are great. I have an interview at a local high school Tuesday with the assistant principal of special ed for a job next fall in a profound class. I always went to special Olympics until my grandson was born 5 years ago. Everyone should go it is so awesome. I did go to the games a few weeks ago and throughly enjoyed myself.  Thanks for posting. People don't known what joy they miss when they overlook these special angels. I forwarded it on to my daughter and I promise you she will cry.  She has a autistic boy in her class he was asked to wash and dry the uniforms for the schools teams., and did a great job. Uniforms had never looked better. The coaches came down to thank her for the great job. Totally overlooking this young man. She had to tell them to speak to him he did the work.  One other note my daughter has software that she uses to make books that her students can read. Her last one was How To Eat Fried Worms.  Most people will be surprised to find these children have more abilities than they think. Just let em spread their wings and they will soar 

Darling SilverDodger

THanks Ms.Behavin .. that was so sweet  :'((
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview