PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:27:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

family tree

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

hi i live in UK, Scotland and i am trying to trace family tree but i cant find any good sites my good kind sister tried to help lol and told me there was one called something Mormon can anyone help me with this or with any good family tree that has everything in it

harley89

I was lucky because our family tree was done several years ago. Interesting enough it was fathers family and we orginated from Scotland. My maiden name is McLarty. I helped several people on one site by checking the book on our family a copy was donated. I know the mormon site has great records I believe it is connected to the Mormon church. Another great site is in California I cant remember the name be will work on it for you. Good Luck it is fun learning your history

apple

do u know the site of the mormon one as i cant find it yes it is intersting desperate to find out

harley89

apple

i tried taht one cant find anything doesnt seem the right site

apple

the mormon my sisters sister in law used has a 30 day free trial as well i think she said and i cant fuind it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview