PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 01:30:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WHOOOO HOOOOO I did it

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Sorry but I am soaring. I passed my State Board to work in the local school system. I have interview Tuesday at one of the high schools. Not to shabby for someone that has taken a test in 36 years except for the eye test when I renew my drivers license

Ms.Behavin

harley89

Thanks I guess I should mention that I havent bought new clothes in 10 years. My wardrobe is entirely jeans and sneakers. Since I have the interview Tuesday my daughter took me shopping for  outfit. I have no sense of style or color. By the time we left the sales staff was rolling on the floor laughing.

TmT

bams68

Way to go for you....I remember teaching myself actaully. My biggest fear was I was still a kid myself, at the age of 19. Mind you I was only an assistant but my roles were very professional and I just was shocked in my skin. The very first day I walked into my class (Kindergarten LOL) an all these lil 4 year olds were looking back at me who was sitting in a lil helper chair made for a child...I thought I was in for big trouble. But after awhile it sure was a learning experince and I sure did enjoy my time there. It was a learning/training project I was on for students who still were undecided on what they wanted to do in life. I really did enjoy that but for me and my area...teaching is not in demand and it would be a waste of my time I think to pursue such a career. But anywho I wish you all the best and wtg - oh and also.....it's a hoot when you go shopping for new things for work, things that you normally would never wear. *giggles* All I can say is have a blast

Ur Deer Friend
bams

harley89

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview