PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:12:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelor: Officer and A Gentleman

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

aww poor thing    she's gonna have me crying    :$%  lol

CrystalDawn

!@#$ men think we their  ===>  omg he such a jerk leadin them both on than doin the deed  ::)

CrystalDawn

okay homer are you gonna apply to be the next bachlor :))

Tara

Tessa had those dog tags on ...when he went to her hometown date...they even showed a recap of that date earlier tonight. Then right at the end they both had them on....so he knew awhile back who he was picking.  :)))

bams68

Well he had me fooled, cuz I was pretty sure he was choosing Bevin. Although I think Tessa was the better girl between the two. I jus felt he had more of a connection with Bevin, he seem'd to love her actaully. But then again what do I know. As for Tessa she seems like a nice girl, but she acted like she really wasn't into him as Bevin was. It's like she had sumthing fishy about her, towards him. I know he wasn't my type...maybe she had feelings about issues, but wow must be my bad vibes cuz she said yes.
Jus from how he said goodbye to Bevin made you think that maybe he was saying goodbye to her more cuz of her background, cuz on the date when she met his family. He mentioned that and seem'd like it was an issue. So maybe he didn't trust her or sumthing along that line. So I think he chose Tessa cuz she was from a well raised family where was Bevin came from a divorced family and wasn't it her who said she was previously married?? Now divorced?? I think that's what gave Tessa the ring. But I think his heart was with Bevin. It jus seem'd that way

I mus admit thou I had tears during the purposal, cuz I jus know how much I am gonna tear up on my own - I just kept seeing my sweetie there *giggles*.....we both know it's gonna happen, it's jus when. He's my only bachelor, and he knows my answer *winx* :^*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

gator8_24

other than the one couple, have any of the matches lasted more than a few months after the show ended?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview