This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Finished yearly albumns, now what?

Started by Spawn O Satan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spawn O Satan

Just finished my last challenge for 2004, making my books complete for 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006. Now what do I do each week? Are you supposed to reset your stats and start over? Or can you just pick any of the old completed ones and redo them for a x2, x3, x-infinity next to them in your books?

BabyCheetah

If I am not mistaken you can choose anyone's that you have already completed and redo them, like you said, for multiple (2x,3x)  Sorry I know that a bummer.

Jewel

I used to pick one and do it over each week for the x2 etc but now most of the time I don't do any at all.  I find my time is much better spent working on my game rank badges.

I would not reset my stats for anything.

Jonathan

some people do challenges for games they need to rank up in to give them that extra incentive

Tara

I'm finished with everything so I also do them again and get the X2 by the badge.

zeboo

I finished all my books also,so I bought another club pogo and I am doing it by hand till I get so sick of it I am forced to whip out the auto  :))

BadgeBabe

Finshed all the yearly badge books, now what?
My answer- Be thankful. :)

I have half of 2004 to go and most of 2003. Doubt I ever do 2003 because I hate most of the games, and the autos for them just aren't that great either ( checkers, dominoes, backgammon).

Spawn O Satan

Quote from: Jonathan on April 14, 2007, 12:51:01 PM
some people do challenges for games they need to rank up in to give them that extra incentive
that sounds like the best idea, thanks

pogo_gamer

I just celebrated my 3 year anniversary on pogo, have 856 badges and 81 and 1/2 million lifetime tokens, I only have 3 badges not completed in pinochle, I will never get as many badges as some have, guess because I only joined 3 years ago and can no longer even get the cell phone badges

But hey, I'm a happy camper  :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview