Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Garden - General Info & Ranks

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainbows

In the beta there are differnt types of tiles and also if you right click and hit the w at the same time it will give you a JPS right off  :D There is a whole list of badges on the beta site for this badge to get.

Tara

Quote from: Rainbows on March 03, 2007, 02:11:08 PM
In the beta there are differnt types of tiles and also if you right click and hit the w at the same time it will give you a JPS right off  :D There is a whole list of badges on the beta site for this badge to get.

Huh?  :-\

Mary

has to be new mahjong game number 2 my dragon is 270 years old so if just addin ranks and badges to old one  does`nt make since unless they just give us all the badges at once for those of us whos dragon is up there in years ???   <:>

Ms.Behavin

Ok I am so lost. :% What is the beta site?  :ooo And why is it any different the reg pogo.com? Am I missing out on badges by not going to the beta site? And what is the addy for that site if so. Please and TY!  +-+

Homer

The beta site is where they test new games before they are released.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

swamp

Tara

Quote from: mama on March 03, 2007, 04:16:18 PM
has to be new mahjong game number 2 my dragon is 270 years old so if just addin ranks and badges to old one  does`nt make since unless they just give us all the badges at once for those of us whos dragon is up there in years ???   <:>

That's what they did in Lottso.. Since I have all my badges I can possibly get, I am working on getting my dragon up in years. Hopefully it will pay off..if not..oh well.  :!!

Ms.Behavin

Jonathan

it looks like to me they may be adding an arena mode. And if im right then it will have a separate set of badges to work for

Tara

There is a new frag coming up on Mahjong on March 8th...Beta testers hopefully can tell what's up then...until then no one knows whats gonna happen.   :!!

tokiehog

in mahjong i am rank 24 and i keep playing but the ranks are not going up...do any of the beta tester know if aging the dragon now will be any good to us... :OO ;::

snipes

Do you think we'll have to get a new cheat or will the old one be upgraded

Homer

Don't quote me but I would think it would be an upgrade.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 09, 2007, 06:55:00 AM
Don't quote me but I would think it would be an upgrade.
Oops! sorry I just did!

HypnotizedMind

fiz

Quote from: Unicorn92028 on April 20, 2007, 05:01:13 PM
:o I hate makeover madness

Umm, this topic has nothing to do with Makeove Madness...it's Mahjong Garden.  :))) :))

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview