Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Global Predictions

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Having read as many books as I can on climate change it all seems pretty bleak.  However I am very concern about the reading I have been doing on the moon. Seems the moon is moving farther away from the earth and the moon is the stablizing force for the earths rotation. 

Tara

Global warming....Is that why the country was freezing in April?  :-\

pogo_gamer

to much bed and not enough rest is what's causing global warming, those that need it explained need not P.M. me  :))

Tara

harley89

Well I am not one of the goblal warming fanatics. Our climate is changing I just see it as a natural event that has occurred many many times in the life of this planet.  We may be able to slow it but not stop it.  The moon moving away is much more of a problem because we cant do anything about it. When it moves far enough away we are in BIG   :o0 trouble . While a large portion of living things will survive a climate change that is occurring  it wont be possible for many things to survive the rotation change that will occur without the moons influence.  Course like global warming all of these is years in the future and I just dont spend alot of time worry over what I cant fix 

Mary

me either rider can`t worry about things we can`t change  ::)

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on April 22, 2007, 01:03:13 PM
Well I am not one of the goblal warming fanatics. Our climate is changing I just see it as a natural event that has occurred many many times in the life of this planet.  We may be able to slow it but not stop it.  The moon moving away is much more of a problem because we cant do anything about it. When it moves far enough away we are in BIG   :o0 trouble . While a large portion of living things will survive a climate change that is occurring  it wont be possible for many things to survive the rotation change that will occur without the moons influence.  Course like global warming all of these is years in the future and I just dont spend alot of time worry over what I cant fix 

Thumbs up on everything you just said.  :D  What's going to happen is going to happen. Just like life. Therefore, live it to the fullest and enjoy it!

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview