PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:28:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More Badges Coming "The Poppit Show"

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Jewel

That is wonderful news!

Do you know if there will be more mini items added as well?

C~M

That is all I know about it Jewel.  I doubt there will be mini items as the criteria for the badges say play online.

Tara

Thanks for the info....Man, that's alot of prizes to the end. Wasn't the last five only like 6,000 ?

Jewel

Some people were complaining that they finished the game to fast to justify the cost so I guess they are gonna make sure they don't feel that way any longer. 

Tara

It was fast for 20 bucks.  I thought Lottso would be coming out first.

Jewel

I would rather pay for a game I can finish fast than one I can never get finished.  :)))

tokiehog

Poker Games Will Be Unavailable Tuesday, April 24th!

By Staff | April 19, 2007

On Tuesday, April 24th, we will be taking down Texas Hold'em, 6th Street Omaha Poker and High Stakes Poker temporarily while we arrange to upgrade Texas Hold'em and launch our all new No Limit Texas Hold 'em for the Pogo.com site!

CLUB POGO MEMBERS: Please do not activate any Premium or Personal Challenges for these games before they return on Thursday, April 26th.

After Thursday, look for the brand-new No Limit Texas Hold 'em, which will be available to Free and Club Members. This game features the both a casual "Limit Mode" (unlimited re-staking, limited bet amounts) and a more serious "No Limit Mode" (no re-stakes, go all-in at any time, winner-take-all format), and rated games! Our current Club Pogo offering, Texas Hold 'em Poker, will return with a huge upgrade of its own, including "No Limit Mode" and rated games!

Pogo News Front Page....this is what i found :;'

BadgeBabe

Quote from: CrazyMan on April 23, 2007, 06:49:41 PM
That is all I know about it Jewel.  I doubt there will be mini items as the criteria for the badges say play online.

I'm not following your logic on this statement.

I paid, downloaded, connected to the Internet and played with other players ONLINE to get all of my badges, ranks and mini items. I didn't see any reason to cheat my way through it because they didn't have some outlandish requirement to play over a gazillion ( not sure how many really) games to get to the last " gold spike" badge. :)

What would the difference be now? Just wondering, :)
Thanks for any clarification you can provide.

Tara

Well you need 2000000 prizes and there are 14 prizes plus one help (I don't know if this one counts as a prize)  That's alot of games. Our stats don't keep up with the amount of prizes we get, only the games won. I wonder if that means we can't or can start working on them ahead of time.

pogo_gamer

not wasting my time only to be sorry for doing so, the cheat is faster than a speeding bullet anyway, I will do a sleep/cheat O0

Tara

I know, I was just thinking the same thing...I'm just out of stuff to do again.   >:D

pogo_gamer

well in that case perhaps you can join Homer and play with the thingy  >>:D

Tara

Jewel

Quote from: pogo_gamer on April 24, 2007, 09:38:29 AM
not wasting my time only to be sorry for doing so, the cheat is faster than a speeding bullet anyway, I will do a sleep/cheat O0

Is that cheat the one that is listed under poppit to go?

xgingerx

Chata *#$% up

OK i went to play The Poppit Show today to check it out (maybe new ranks) and im currently on rank 20 (finished) i checked my stats and it said rank 20 of 20 but when i checked stats in the menu it said 50 more prizes to next rank so i played a few games. Then i got an error stating it had to close due to missing image (rank 21). I tried to reopen The Poppit Show and i got the same error. I redownloaded the game from pogo thinking they may have updated it, but same error. Now i cant even play 1 game without the error popping up. Any suggestions? I want to erase everything and then redownload but im afraid pogo may say i never paid for it.  :///

Chata *#$% up

Still waiting  :/// I know there are others who are done with rank 20. Go play a few games and see if it says X number of prizes to next rank. I cant even play anymore because of pogo error.

Jonathan

in profile it says 20 out of 20

but in the stats in the game it says Rank: Spiker...next rank, red bow tie 864...

Chata *#$% up

yes, well i got to the red bow tie rank which i think is rank 21 and now it is stuck

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview