PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:41:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pregnant Blonde

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling SilverDodger

Pregnant Blonde
The other day my neighbour, who is blonde, came running up to me in the driveway just jumping for joy! I didn't know why she was jumping for joy but I thought, what the heck, and I starting jumping up and down along with her.  She said, "I have some really great news!"  I said, "Great.  Tell me why you're so happy."  She stopped jumping and, breathing heavily from all the jumping up and down, told me that she was pregnant!  I knew that she had been trying for a while so I told her, "That's great!  I couldn't be happier for you!"  Then she said, "There's more."  I asked, "What do you mean 'more'?"  She said, "Well, we are not having just one baby.  We are going to have TWINS!" 

Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, I asked her how she knew.  She said....

"Well, that was the easy part.  I went to Wal-Mart and they actually had a home pregnancy kit in a twin-pack.  Both tests came out positive!"
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Ms.Behavin

pogo_gamer

TmT

Monkey

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 01, 2007, 05:52:29 PM
Now that sounds like Tara rofl hard

OMG  :)) :)) :))

She is so gonna  (O+O) you  :)))

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on May 01, 2007, 06:11:28 PM

She messed with the bull... she got the horns....  ((I dont measure willies)) rofl

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on May 01, 2007, 06:11:28 PM

Tell Tokens that I ain't talking to her.

swamp

savanahsmommy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview