PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:46:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

texas badges

Started by tokiehog,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokiehog

did anyone get any of the new badges in the new texas all in game yet??? :;'

Jewel

Well the new game didn't give a single badge for the 49 ranks plus the badge book has rank badges for ranks beyond that.  I still show rank 99 in the no limit version of the old game but no badges there either so I don't even know where we get the badges at.  :)))

swamp

tokiehog

i am only rank 41 in texas but i thought we would get the badges like mahjong since the ranks carry over in the new part of texas....i sent and asked pogo how do we get the badges but i guess they not know the answer as they not answer me yet and that was 2 days ago....leave it to me to ask the ask questions......the no limit is not hard to rank after you get the bots out of the game in just for fun...they start out bidding real big so it easy to get first couple out and with no jokers they are real cowards...good luck all gettin badges in there... :;'

Chata *#$% up

Ok,  these are the ranks and badges for No Limit Texas Holdem Poker ............. when it finally gets released. These are not badges for the "new improved" Texas Holdem. Dont get them confused with regular holdem which is back with improvements and the yet to be released No limit version. Hope this helps some people that were wondering.  8)

Chata *#$% up

And I think they are ugly badge too.... don't you think they could have gotten better ones for poker?  :{:

tokiehog

Ok,  these are the ranks and badges for No Limit Texas Holdem Poker ............. when it finally gets released. These are not badges for the "new improved" Texas Holdem. Dont get them confused with regular holdem which is back with improvements and the yet to be released No limit version. Hope this helps some people that were wondering.

now i have a question...what have i been playing this week if it is not texas holdem all in...no limit poker...please clear up the confusion...ty :;'

Chata *#$% up

What you have been playing is "Texas Holdem Poker" under the no limit tab which is just the improved version. All they did was change the look and add the extra tab for tournament play. The new game is a totally NEW game called "No Limit Texas Holdem" which is NOT released yet. It was out for a few hours this week but has been gone all weekend. Ok one more time .............
1) Texas Holdem Poker - improved, with 2 tabs: limit and no limit and no new badges.

2) No limit Texas Holdem - new game NOT released yet which originally was supposed to be         called All In Texas Holdem but they changed it for more confusion and 5 new badges which i posted already.

Any more confusion and i  will :%# untill the game comes out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview