PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:23:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

imports

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

does anyone know if imported dvds are copies

Tara

If you're talking about those DVD's that come from overseas on Ebay. Read the auction really good. They are copies.  They don't come with the plastic casing and they usually go for about 5 bucks a movie.

apple

i bought them but not from ebay and they really good but wasnt sure how to know if they copies

ICER

If you can make copies of those DVD's you brought..they are copies then too..there is no copyright protection data on them.

Years ago there was a way to remove copyright data..my son told me..something to do with placing a few drops of lime in center of disk and play disk..this would delete all copyright protection data..but you know kids these days always joking around.. :)) :)) :))

Tara

Now days, you can even put the picture straight on the DVD without a label. You can do anything you want. Buy cases, make the sleeves and all that stuff, remove the copyright info and everything.

apple

right so how do u know difference as if mine copies they pretty good copies

ICER

Apple by any chance does this topic have anything to do with your help topic (ebay/paypal)?

Not saying you..but placing these two topics together..you friend might be pirating DVD's on ebay. :oo  ;:"

apple

no my friend doesnt sell dvds on ebay just other stuff perfumes etc i was thinking of selling dvds and looking for websites that sell proper dvds and i bought some and i not sure they proper dvds that why i was wondering doesn anyone also know any wholsalers for original dvds

ICER

Quote from: apple on May 03, 2007, 01:40:32 PM
no my friend doesnt sell dvds on ebay just other stuff perfumes etc i was thinking of selling dvds and looking for websites that sell proper dvds and i bought some and i not sure they proper dvds that why i was wondering doesn anyone also know any wholsalers for original dvds

Oh  ok..DvD's  don't get into that business..had a lot of experience in that imports/exports stuff.
I'm retired now but my past employment was with ICE.

apple

whats ICE and whats wrong with selling dvds i am looking for things to sell to make extra money as i disabled and cant work and hubby works and i want to help with income anyone help i live in uk

ICER

Quote from: apple on May 03, 2007, 01:55:49 PM
whats ICE and whats wrong with selling dvds i am looking for things to sell to make extra money as i disabled and cant work and hubby works and i want to help with income anyone help i live in uk

Apple if its extra money you need..your sitting on it all the time not knowing it..its not a lot but I average around $125 a month it happens to be a very competitive business lately..Have to PM me on this..don't think Homer will appreciate it if I posted it here... because I believe there is some type of wording in the TOS for Pogo on this. :>>

apple

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview