This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

i was wondering if anyone cld help my friends daughter opened a paypal account for stuff she selling on ebay but used her friends address but her mums bank card etc now there is money in paypal but she cant get it out as paypal limited the account and they need proof of all details but she cant do it as what she did is fraud what can be done anyone help?

Homer

I would confess rather than compound the problem.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apple

Homer

I don't mean to sound cold but she made a poor choice. In my book honesty is the best policy.

apple

what happens if she confesses what about money etc and cld she get charged with fraud

Homer

I suppose it's possible. I'm not real familiar with Paypal and their policies but I think I would rather confess than get caught. Maybe someone else can better recommend what to do.

apple

how wld u get caught if u didnt confess i know honesty best policy normally but in this case i dont know

Chata *#$% up

Sounds like she needs to tell her mom and let her call paypal to straighten it out.  ;:"

apple

she has told her mum but she dont know what to do either as she scared of repurcussions

ICER

Quote from: apple on May 03, 2007, 11:31:43 AM
i was wondering if anyone cld help my friends daughter opened a paypal account for stuff she selling on ebay but used her friends address but her mums bank card etc now there is money in paypal but she cant get it out as paypal limited the account and they need proof of all details but she cant do it as what she did is fraud what can be done anyone help?

You see what happen here is..she used her friends address and her mothers bank card..online sites use the bank card holders address..aka.. her mothers address not her friends..thats why the problem with paypal. If she used this bank card of her mothers without permission..she could get 5-10..if did with permission why a different address then?..seems you better shy away from this matter if I was you.

apple

she also put her mums details on paypal as the card holder addy

Chata *#$% up

I would contact paypal and explain in detail what happened. Check out this link to read up on how to contact them and under what subject matter you think fits.
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/ua/USUA-outside

Chata *#$% up

And if it was my daughter i would ....  (O+O) :{: !@#$

ICER

Apple do what Chata stated..best thing to do.

We are a bunch of cheaters here :)) :)) :))..but the help your asking for goes beyond the Terms of Service as a Pogocheats member. Hope you and friends clear it up..don't delay makes it worst !

Tara

I still don't understand who's mom?  When you sign up for paypal, it takes a few days for it to even start because they check everything out. They even take out a few cents, and send a notice to the email addy that they did. Then the email addy owner replies back and then that's it. All money from then on goes to that email addy (well notice does). The money is going to go to the bank account it was opened up with.

Are you saying the mother (whoevers mother) has money in their paypal account? And the kid can't get it out?  

If that's the case that's not a big deal. Just tell your mom or your friends mom..Surely they won't try to put you in jail.

Like always, I'm confused  and probably have the story all wrong. I did read the whole thread twice though.  ""

apple

she has access to her mums account as she was waiting on one of her  own and they did take the small amouts out and she put them in then they limited the account the money in paypal is from stuff she was selling on ebay

unlucky1

ok let me see if i have this right...  she used her moms bank card  and cant get money out of paypal now? if just the card is on file  then what ya have  to do is add a bank account (not the card)  then she shouldnt have any probs gettin money out. when u add a bank account the limited account will go away..  you have to be verified  to be able to get unlimited funds from your paypal  account... hope this helps..

unlucky1

oh yeah i forgot to mention  she  can always go back and change any info  she put on paypal.. like home addresses and e mail address and bank accounts  so everything can match. also  she can request a check from paypal it takes about 2 weeks to get  but when  ya dont have a bank account  its  the only thing she can do..  unless she likes shopping online with paypal  thats the only way i see to get the money out of paypal.  hope this helps.. 

apple

she cant use paypal as it limited but she has called paypal and it being sorted as we speak hopefully

unlucky1

Quote from: apple on May 04, 2007, 11:44:48 PM
she cant use paypal as it limited but she has called paypal and it being sorted as we speak hopefully

i hope all goes well.. but still dont make any sense. i deal with paypal often and the only reason i ever had a limited account is because  i had a basic account not business account.. once i added my bank account (not card)  and upgraded to premier account everything was fine. but i guess i never put wrong info on account either. i am a proud verified paypal user   :&

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview