PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:47:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuriken Boy Font

Started by SoaringUSAEagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringUSAEagle

If anyone has this font on their computer, please PM me.  I would like to get it (for free of course lol).  It's the font used in the header of PogoCheats...

Thanks, 

- Jeff

Homer

Jeff, let me know if you come across this. I have been looking for something similar. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SoaringUSAEagle

I have came acorss it all over the net.... It's just that they want to charge for it.  I know we all whine about prices... but $20 for a font?  I am trying to locate a font pack for a reasonable price with that font in it.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gyrospinner

Feel free to visit my site at *+*+*Steves Online Game Portal*+*+*  look on the PSP resources page for the fonts link i only posted links to site with free fonts gl and happy hunting.

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Transponder7 on May 25, 2004, 11:03:27 AM
Feel free to visit my site at *+*+*Steves Online Game Portal*+*+*  look on the PSP resources page for the fonts link i only posted links to site with free fonts gl and happy hunting.

Thank you for directing me to your site, and then to the millions of font sites.  It seems like font sites direct you from site to site to site to yet another site, which then boots ya off to the site I am always directed to for this font which is upwards of $21.

No luck.  I am looking for a font pack with this font in it for now, until I get really dang tired of looking and then I will just break down and buy the damn font.  I am tired of these font games.

SoaringUSAEagle

Well, I broke down and bought the font.  I just had to get it.  $22

honeypyye

I came this close --->  l---------------l to buying it myself just so you all could have it...LOL

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: honeypyye on May 25, 2004, 12:48:16 PM
I came this close --->  l---------------l to buying it myself just so you all could have it...LOL

It can actually only go on 5 machines... We'll see hehe... After my computer gets back from the shop, that will be machine #3 it's on... I wanna see if it really limits ya to 5 LOL.

What a joke...

honeypyye

There's a limit on how many machines you can have that font on?...or am I missing something?

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: honeypyye on May 25, 2004, 12:52:22 PM
There's a limit on how many machines you can have that font on?...or am I missing something?

That's what it says... "Our Fonts are licensed to operate on up to five (5) workstations."

honeypyye

Well...you got your signature right....Things that make ya go hmmmmm....LOL

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: honeypyye on May 25, 2004, 12:54:24 PM
Well...you got your signature right....Things that make ya go hmmmmm....LOL

That's right... I dont see how they can know how many machines this font will be installed on... Because the way it is installed, I dont think it sends any info back to fonts.com.  What a joke.... Maybe lol

fatkid

They just count on you being a moral person and not pirate their fonts...

Raine

Morals? You mean some people still know what those are? Wish I was related to more than one person with them. .  ::)  

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview