PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:26:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ran into a token problem in WW- is there a way around this?

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

I have known, as most of us have, that Pogo puts token limiters on almost everything now, whether cheating or playing fairly or somewhere in between.. :)))

I was playing Word Womp using the Wordmaster thing where you have to type in the words, right? So, everything is going gangbusters for 30 minutes, then WHAM!!! I start noticing that my token count is being shorted.

It was bad enough that they give us 40 token JP spins just because we have high scores from using a helper agent, but then to cheat me out of tokens when I am ruining a beautiful manicure, that just STINKS!!!

QUESTION: Is there a way around the token limiter? Type slower? Change rooms? Empty cache and Java often?
Does anything work?

Sometimes I just HATE Pogo, especially when I have all my badges. Crapola

Fadedsecret

I'm not sure there's a way to solve the token issue. Maybe empty you're internet cache? I'm not sure, I've been getting 50 - 40's all day, I'm not worried.  O0

BadgeBabe

I'd like to answer my own question in case this happens to anyone else. I am an extremely fast typist. In fact, I type on here and the cursor stops and skips around because I am typing faster than it can log or whatever goes on on this site...

I found out how to outsmart the token limiter on Word Whomp. This is the online version- not the " to go" version which has a daily transfer limit which I always meet thanks to the BH cheat. :)

I learned to do three things to get all my tokens for each game:

Type slower.. at a normal pace
Make some mistakes and let the timer run down to less than one minute remaining
Use the Mix up button a few times every game

When I play the game like a person without a cheat or good typing skills would do, it gives me credit for everything I earn.

Just thought I would share in case anyone else is using Wordmaster and has seen their score not equal the tokens earned.

Laura

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview