Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

INVENTIONS

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

there are some things in this world that we need, but have not yet been invented yet...name some things we need :!!

like a swiss army knife with a can opener, fork, cheese grater, xm radio, and emergency flares lol tumbsup.gif

fireangel

a car that not only fills itself up, but pays for the gas too.

Tara

Stinkerbell

I need a button in my car so that when I'm out driving around and some nimrod has his stereo going so loud it sounds like the car is going to vibrate apart, I can push the button and it will jam his system and only play The Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Greatest Hits.

fireangel

I want an invention that wil make my kids perfect little angels

~Sassy~

I want a dryer that has a cycle to press all of the clothes before I take them out.

harley89

~Sassy~

A button inside my car to push when people are going way too slow and it just moves them nicely over to the slow lane where they belong.  >:D

Stinkerbell

A car horn that is appropriate for all occasions.  Such as, a polite little "toot toot" when someone didn't notice a signal change, or a subtle "excuse me, the slow lane is to the right" and a "get the he** off the road you maniac!" for when the others just don't fit.

jungsook

Jinx55

A car that I can program to take me to (say Ft. Meyers, Fl) then all I have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview