PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:41:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Makeover Madness

Started by InsideJoke,

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideJoke

Hi,

Can anybody give me the required # of customers it takes to reach ranks 10,20,30,40 and 50? Thanks a lot.

zeboo

ranks
10-22,760
20-66,150
30-127,750
40-204,050
55-298,550

InsideJoke

apple

Monkey

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 07, 2007, 11:20:00 AM
Wow, thanks alot. Also there's a rank 55?
There's no rank 55. She must have just typo'd.

apple

Ms.Behavin

I have been trying to finish this game and when I checked my stats today at about 5pm, it said I needed to serve about 5,000 more customers to reach rank 46. Well when I just checked right now, it is saying I need 7,000+ to reach rank 45. Any ideas?

Homer

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on June 22, 2007, 07:07:28 PM
I have been trying to finish this game and when I checked my stats today at about 5pm, it said I needed to serve about 5,000 more customers to reach rank 46. Well when I just checked right now, it is saying I need 7,000+ to reach rank 45. Any ideas?

Stay out of the blonde hair dye?  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homer on June 22, 2007, 07:14:07 PM

Stay out of the blonde hair dye?  :)) :)) :))
:{: :{: :{: :{: :{:

I just restarted pogo and it gave me my credit. WTF? Do I have to restart Pogo to get my credit?

jeffy

sometimes my games do that i was about 70% to rank 45 in WWW and the game froze when i went back in i was a rank lower 43 lol so i closed pogo and waited a few minutes and played again and i was back to normal..
its also happened in other games too.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: jeffy on June 22, 2007, 07:26:32 PM
sometimes my games do that i was about 70% to rank 45 in WWW and the game froze when i went back in i was a rank lower 43 lol so i closed pogo and waited a few minutes and played again and i was back to normal..
its also happened in other games too.
OK Thanks!  O0

Tara

You need new glasses? sg.gif

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2007, 07:33:38 PM

You need new glasses? sg.gif
Why?  :-\

DaisyMaizyPaisy

I love this game but it gets to me sometime so I let my 7 year old play it and she loves it. She will sit there all day if i LET her. Even though we just started WE should move kinda fast in makng ranks in this one.

edfshr

Pogo uses a database update scheme that contributes to this confusion.

Pogo uses a delayed update scheme for their game servers and challenge updates.  When you leave a room, a message about your activity is sent to the server that keeps track of your balance on that game and challenge if any.  You can enter another room for the same game before your balance has been updated and you will see old data.  You get into the room faster that way instead of waiting for all of the servers to catch up.  It is cheaper to build a system with that type of update that it is to build something like a bank's system.

Your banks probably use an update scheme so that you see consistent results all the time.  Transfer money at an ATM, check it on your computer, use a dialup service to check you balances, go to a teller, they will all have the right balance.  That actually has a pretty high cost in terms of computer resources when you have a million or so customers all capable of doing something at the same time.

I do not know exactly how Pogo's database is built but I do know a little bit about database design.   O0

Jonathan

this game runs slow as christmas on my computer its evil  !@!

edfshr

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview