PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:05:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

400,000 free tokens!!!!!

Started by helenintx,

Previous topic - Next topic

spidertail

I think I'm posting this under the wrong topic, but I ran into this just now...I was using the email w/the 10000 free tokens for new players, but instead of using the name of the "player' Pogo emailed, I set up a new acct....well, I only received 5000 free tokies to start with. So, I went back into email, and signed up again, and pogo asked if which player I wanted 10000 assigned to, so I entered the new player i had just created, and it gave me 15000 to start with!!!  :^*

ICER

Quote from: spidertail on May 26, 2007, 06:19:29 PM
I think I'm posting this under the wrong topic, but I ran into this just now...I was using the email w/the 10000 free tokens for new players, but instead of using the name of the "player' Pogo emailed, I set up a new acct....well, I only received 5000 free tokies to start with. So, I went back into email, and signed up again, and pogo asked if which player I wanted 10000 assigned to, so I entered the new player i had just created, and it gave me 15000 to start with!!!  :^*
Spidertail...this is the correct way pogo does it.

Since you created a new account all would get 5k (just to start)..but you happen to join the 7day free trial with the 10k free tokens offer right after you created it so thats another 10k..total 15k

spidertail

angelab

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?  I can't get the free tokens on any of the links...and I've been trying for over a week, everyday!

Fitzkarin

Sorry ... you missed out on those free tokens.  POGO has pulled the pages and the grand 400,000 token bananza is over.

jmill1948

:?:I keep getting error page not found any help here ty in advance :;

Homer

The tokens are no longer available topic locked

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Oh goody...thanks Mayhem! You sure are swell. :P :o0  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImJustOneOldFart

ICER

New links (with the -TP  added) but same results: Sorry you already was awarded these tokens  :)) :)) :))
still just a one time deal so far...oh well might as well make a new account for these 400k again and transfer them <..>

Torn2pieces

My accounts thank you! I missed out the first time around.

sherilynn

:^*  Thank you so much!!!

kayna

is this once only or once every week or something?

Izamin

ImJustOneOldFart

ahhhhh one of those "enter the room" to get some free tokens,
once per day, wonder how many days it will go for...

:-\

gator8_24

I used the link given and got another 5,000 today, thanks!

ImJustOneOldFart

gator8, did you actually see the tokens increase today when you clicked it?

i was not even logged on when i clicked the above link and it said i was awarded tokens...

<:>