PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:13:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

400,000 free tokens!!!!!

Started by helenintx,

Previous topic - Next topic

ICER

The link never did work..stated that in a way...you had to log into a word womp game yesterday to get those 5k free tokens.

And it was for just yesterday from what I see so far! :(

Carol

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on June 09, 2007, 10:59:15 AM
gator8, did you actually see the tokens increase today when you clicked it?

i was not even logged on when i clicked the above link and it said i was awarded tokens...

<:>

I tried the link and it said I was awarded the tokens but no increase. I even tried it again and again it said I was awarded them lol but still no increase.
Good ole pogo.  :{:

Fitzkarin

Seems to be something ... fishy ... about the link.  It isn't awarding tokens BUT as was mentioned earlier, even if you AREN'T logged in it is saying your account as been awarded tokens.  Additionally, I've never had a link simply "vanish" when I click on the "OK" button.  At least not without taking me to the product it was advertising or telling me to go and play Pogo again.

O+O

ICER

Quote from: fitzkarin on June 10, 2007, 06:27:33 AM
Seems to be something ... fishy ... about the link.  It isn't awarding tokens BUT as was mentioned earlier, even if you AREN'T logged in it is saying your account as been awarded tokens.  Additionally, I've never had a link simply "vanish" when I click on the "OK" button.  At least not without taking me to the product it was advertising or telling me to go and play Pogo again.

O+O
This was my fault..I copied the popup link instead of the main address link..it should of sent you to the word womp game were you had to log into a room to be awarded the 5k free tokens, this was a ad promo by Tylenol..sometimes these promo's last 5 days or so..this one was only for 24hrs it seems..sorry for the confusion. %%

ImJustOneOldFart

no worries icer, pogo induces confusion on all of us at times.  ?.?

Claiken

:ooo wow!! thanks!!!!! Just by reading this thread i was able to get 405,000 free tokens! awesome!!  :D

ICER

5,000 free tokens with a twist..you have to put puzzle together   :)) :)) :))

http://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/prize/tokenPromotions/kenmore/landing-page.jsp

PS: only one time awarded..I tried it twice  no dice   :)) :)) :))

westernrider

Thanks for the tip. Got my 5,000 on both my accounts.

lunaman156

Homer

Quote from: lunaman156 on July 12, 2008, 05:10:52 AM
none of those work dumb ass

You might want to take a look at the date of these posts before calling anyone a dumb ass. This topic is over a year old. Of course the links don't work anymore.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on July 12, 2008, 05:13:56 AM
You might want to take a look at the date of these posts before calling anyone a dumb ass. This topic is over a year old. Of course the links don't work anymore.

That person won a guest pass quick. I wonder who the dumb ass is now? :)))

Runner

Quote from: Tara on July 12, 2008, 07:59:55 AM
That person won a guest pass quick. I wonder who the dumb ass is now? :)))

roflmao

Jewel

xgingerx

HUGZNE1

halloween23.gif Old Link is active again  for 5000 tokies from Tylenol mexican.gif

http://game1.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/prize/bonusToken/tylenol-pm/bonus.jsp?

also is there anyway I can change this name to one more appropriate? I want to use the same e-mail.

(OO) Nina :!$

Tara

Quote from: needatardne1 on July 12, 2008, 11:57:39 AM
halloween23.gif Old Link is active again  for 5000 tokies from Tylenol mexican.gif

http://game1.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/prize/bonusToken/tylenol-pm/bonus.jsp?

also is there anyway I can change this name to one more appropriate? I want to use the same e-mail.

(OO) Nina :!$

You can change your screenname by clicking Profile at the top of the page and then click Account Related Settings. You will have to put your password in at the bottom of the page and hit save.

Monkey

Quote from: lunaman156 on July 12, 2008, 05:10:52 AM
none of those work dumb ass
LMAO... I bet your login information doesn't work anymore either.  :))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on July 12, 2008, 01:05:09 PM
LMAO... I bet your login information doesn't work anymore either.  :))

LMAO :))

pammer

xgingerx

links for tokens don't work for me >:D