PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:44:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

For All Pogo Cheats Males

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Just wanted to let you guys know that this afternoon I am going to a biker bash. You have to be 18+ to get in and that means cheap draft and scantily clad women.  Have fun guys!

Chata *#$% up

Have one for me  :!! oh yeah and some beer too.  O0

Homer

Will you be wearing your assless chaps?  :)) :)) :))

Have fun!!!  :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

The chaps to wear. funny thing the last time this bar had  a bash he lost his liquor license and was on probation for 6 months. Seems local law enforcement didnt think topless women causing a traffic jam was funny. guess they didnt have a sense of humor. The people caught in the jam didnt seem to mind

Homer

That's one traffic jam I wouldn't mind being in.  :pp

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

harley89

Well to be honest the name of the event is BOOBAPLOOZA It is hosted by BIKERS FOR BOOBS which is a real group their website is bikersforboobs.org They raise money for breast cancer. The shirts are really cool. Has BOOBAPLOOZA on the front and on the back it says IF YOU DONT CHECK THEM I WILL  I thought of Homer when I saw that (also gator and pretty much every male here.) Budweiser sends a beer  wagon and all the sales go to the charity and alot of sales are made.    But homer they had one thing I would like to send you The next event will be in a few months and they have those drink holders you know the foam ones. But these are shaped like a woman with boobs. You can get it for a bottle or can.  I would love to send you one of each. When I go and can actually get my hands on one I will contact you.   

TmT

Quote from: Homer on May 12, 2007, 08:01:10 AM
Will you be wearing your assless chaps?  :)) :)) :))

Have fun!!!  :/\
<<Fallin out my chair>>lmfaoz

joyride

Hooters blocking traffic? sounds like Al Bundy lost in paradise lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview