PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:04:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wonderland Memories Auto

Started by InsideJoke,

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideJoke

Is there a way that badgehelp will make a wonderland memories auto that is similiar to the other ones, like the poppit/makeover madness ones have the wide bar that looks like a header? Because I seem to have problems with the current one and I would most likely appreciate one that is similiar to the others because I would assume that would work.

Mary

play it on easy for now an update is comin soon 2.0 only works on easy hope this helps  sg.gif

chummychum

Mary

InsideJoke

nope doesnt work, I hit start and it just sits there on the bottom right part of my screen.

Fitzkarin

That's weird.  I downloaded it this morning and it works perfectly for me.  You may want to check your settings and then if you're still having issues post in the "Tech" section of the forum.

Ms.Behavin

I just downloaded the 2.2 version and it works until it reaches a rank, then it won't close the book.

sueann42

I have version 2.2 I play on easy and it gets stuck on rank book will not close some time it will turn the page back

Rainbows

:D Got them all worked perfect for me on med easy and hard  :!$

InsideJoke

Ok Homer you can lock this topic. It works on my other computer and ill look into it on my computer.