PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:26:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Deluxe ?

Started by jinglebells,

Previous topic - Next topic

jinglebells

I was on the beta site today and as always was looking around in the game award albums and found this game Lottso Deluxe , it has six badges. There wasn't any game rooms yet and no screenshots but maybe this is the new game the beta site is saying is coming next. I'm thinking it may be a downloadable game?

mr.clean

viveeee

can i please have the addy to the beta site.

rainybutterfly

theyve been talking about a lottso-to-go game for a few months now, and theyre finally beta testing it  :^*

fiz

Quote from: viveeee on May 11, 2007, 11:20:19 AM
can i please have the addy to the beta site.

It doesn't matter if you get the address to the site or not. You will have to sign in as usual, but with your Beta name. You only get your Beta name if Pogo picks your Application.

fiz

Quote from: rainybutterfly on May 11, 2007, 11:23:44 AM
theyve been talking about a lottso-to-go game for a few months now, and theyre finally beta testing it  :^*

They are not beta testing it, yet; No rooms are open.

viveeee

i dont care about being picked or not ....i would just like to take a look at the site O+O

viveeee

peanut123

Quote from: viveeee on May 11, 2007, 01:26:10 PM
can i have the addy please

giving you the addy for beta isnt going to give you any more information than just a main sign in page for pogo...   you can not enter the beta site without a beta screen name.....  with the addy your only going to see the sam ole sign in page as you do now...    our beta run is almost over, it is suppose to end in june so i am sure that pogo will put out a new link to sign up for the new session soon...sry viveee     :(

CrystalDawn

pogo is making me pay expensive prices on valium's and loratabs for all the pain they are putting me threw trying to keep up with them..........lol :=

denadatoday

I sure wish they were doing ANY other to go game with badges except for Lottso.  The game itself already has a million jillion ranks and I hate it anyway!  I force myself to play it only on weekly badge days.

They need to do a World Class Solitaire to go with badges.  I'd definitely want that one!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview