PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:36:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Search (New game in Beta)

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Ok The new game in Beta that just popped up today is called Word Search. Right at the moment the "How to play" isn't loading so I won't be able to let you know about that yet.

It just came up a little bit ago.. Everytime I try to load a room it blows me out telling me unable to connect So sry I cannot give any info yet on the new game  ::)

truckerswife

zeboo

I can't get the room to load, figures pogo beta would give us a game that we can't even play yet..I am not to impressed with this beta testing this time it's been broke down or messed up most of the time  :{: :%#

IndianLover

Quote from: zeboo on May 17, 2007, 02:05:11 PM
I can't get the room to load, figures pogo beta would give us a game that we can't even play yet..I am not to impressed with this beta testing this time it's been broke down or messed up most of the time  :{: :%#

I know how you feel I've tried to load it for 3 hours now and nothing!! Grrr. So aggr. I'm not to impressed with this round of Beta testing either.

CrystalDawn

wooooooooohooooooo i love search words really makes me brain funtion with my eyes.........lol :D

IfYouOnlyKnew

Quote from: zeboo on May 17, 2007, 02:05:11 PM

:ll Yeah i almost have to do just this  :ll because it has been a GIANT disappointment :'(( we never got tokens promised for going to frags, only positive thing that came out of it was i got used to playing Makeover on "Holy Cow" before it was released, yanked, released ( you get the idea) boy oh boy i certainly wont waste my time to be a tester again, has anyone ever had a positive experience being a beta person?  (O+O)

BadgeBabe

LOL, IfYouOnly, the entire 6 months I was a Beta tester, there were never any instructions on how to play the Beta games. I think they wanted to see what we could come up with on our own. The one that was a Witch was Word Craft because the timer didn't work right, the graphics were screwed up half the time or more, and we lost tokens every game instead of winning more.

Also, there was a very long period of not being able to play Hog Heaven Slots when it was the ONLY game in Beta.

GL in there. I liked the snooping but not the rest, LOL.

fiz

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 17, 2007, 06:43:11 PM
Is it Club?

It's probably a free game, since Word Search is already a free one anyways.
By the way, this game will have ranks, not sure about the badges, yet.  :/\

odomus

:'((  >:(( I cant get the game on beta site i get the unable to connect 2 and i have tryed for 2 days now

Zatanna

Quote from: odomus on May 18, 2007, 08:42:44 AM
:'((  >:(( I cant get the game on beta site i get the unable to connect 2 and i have tryed for 2 days now

Same here cant get in getting message unable to connect to server too

fiz

IndianLover

I still cannot get it to load this is nuts. I have sent several bug reports letting them know but they haven't fixed it.  >:((

john82379

I can't get it load either........Beta Testing has been nothing but problems for me since I started doing it.  I agree the Frags are a waste of time as well they promise tokens but I have been to all the frags and only once have tokens shown up for me.  They dont even send an email stating that you have been giving them so if you play Pogo a lot you barely notice them showing up.  I dont think this game will have badges either since there are no badges for it in the badge book on the Beta site yet. 

odomus

I keep tring and nothing and when i click on a room it shows 14 ppl in there and i still cant not get in there i have started my computer and still nothing and i have sent reports  >:(( and i really want to test this game

odomus

ERRRRR I STILL CANT GET IN THERE TO TEST THE GAME AND I HAVE DONE A BUG REPORT AND STILL CAN NOT GET IN THERE  >:((

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

vasunlover

fiz

Attention Everyone!

You can still play this game, without going to the Beta Site!

Step 1: Go to Pogo.com
Step 2: Sign In
Step 3: Add "Word Search" to your Favorites list
Step 4: Click "Word Search"
Step 5: Play from there!

O.k., so this still doesn't make everyone happy.  ::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview