PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:48:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

rainy day solatarie

Started by ijara2001,

Previous topic - Next topic

ijara2001

:" :/o\ ::  how can we get pogo to change this challange to meduim ??? to win 18 games on hard, the bad thing is that i bought this challange........

gator8_24

I'm half way there with a long time to go, so I wouldn't like to see it changed in midstream.  But I have read in chats that ppl are complaining about the hard setting

InsideJoke

The autos are just slowly getting the games so thats not instant help.

I wish Pogo can post some sort of statistics on how many people won that badge on there first try. I just want to see how they are doing themselves.

MistyW

Just because the majority of you all use autos because you cannot play the games, don't believe the rest of the world is incapable of playing a simple game of solitaire.

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: MistyW on May 18, 2007, 01:18:03 PM
Just because the majority of you all use autos because you cannot play the games, don't believe the rest of the world is incapable of playing a simple game of solitaire.

<:>

Homer

Nah...we don't think people are incapable. We're just lazy. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: l0c0 on May 18, 2007, 01:21:13 PM

<:>
lol.. ur always eatin...  <:>

harley89

Tara

I use autos so I have more time to have sex. Right Homer honey?  :,

chummychum

That's the kind of attitude badgehelp likes people to have...

ijara2001

what are autos ??? can this be used for the rainy day solatarie ??? and one more question how do you guy put those pictures up ??? where do you get them ???  thank you.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on May 18, 2007, 02:20:41 PM

Yeah. We get busy while our autos get busy. :pp :pp :pp

Homer

Quote from: ijara2001 on May 18, 2007, 02:30:56 PM
what are autos ??? can this be used for the rainy day solatarie ??? and one more question how do you guy put those pictures up ??? where do you get them ???  thank you.

Autos play the games for you so you can do other adult things. LOL

Go to www.badgehelp.com and take them for a spin.

tokiehog

now i love my badgehelp autos and they are the answer to giving u free time wether to do the dishes or have sex...i got my rainy badge,but sorry to say badgehelp auto just did not cut it for me this time...if they want i can tell them where to get tips on improving that spider fighter....lol...ok tara and homer enuf sex for today ...get back to working..lol :;"

TmT

Quote from: Homer on May 18, 2007, 02:40:05 PM

lol... there be busy bodies all night long... cuz our autos never get tired...

Monkey

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 18, 2007, 03:10:26 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 18, 2007, 02:40:05 PM

lol... there be busy bodies all night long... cuz our autos never get tired...
Bob never gets tired either... right?  ???  :))

TmT

Hmmm... depends.. my "bring own bottle" never get tired... oh.. ur not talkin bout that BOB... tell me... the one you have...does it get tired?

harley89

Tokiehog I think you and I did the same thing.  Was wondering how to send it to Joshua so he could look at it.

Monkey

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 18, 2007, 03:34:24 PM
Hmmm... depends.. my "bring own bottle" never get tired... oh.. ur not talkin bout that BOB... tell me... the one you have ...does it get tired?
:@ :@ :@

I don't have a BOB  >:D

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Monkey on May 19, 2007, 05:36:57 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 18, 2007, 03:34:24 PM
Hmmm... depends.. my "bring own bottle" never get tired... oh.. ur not talkin bout that BOB... tell me... the one you have ...does it get tired?
:@ :@ :@

I don't have a BOB  >:D
did you want to borrow my ex-gf Patches?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview