PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:04:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

jeffy

Anyone here been watching the Big Brother After Dark show on Showtime Too from 12 midnight to 3am EST
i watched some of it but its too boring there is no action just everyone talking about alliances behind each others back lol

maybe if i keep watching it might get juicier

Tara

Monkey

Nominations...
Dick and Daniele - Father & Daughter  :o

Monkey

Fans may not know it but there is a Chill Town 'ringer' in the 'Big Brother 8' house.

"She will definitely be Chill Town extended if she follows our coaching tips," said 'Big Brother All-Stars' winner Mike 'Boogie' Malin, revealing that HouseGuest Jen Johnson is a friend of both his and Will 'Doctor Evil' Kirby. The 23-year-old nanny and model even vacationed with Chill Town in the Bahamas a month before the series debuted.

"I am not saying she will definitely pull it off as there is only so much Chill Town can do from the outside but hopefully she will go a long way," said an optimistic Malin.

Since walking away with the million dollar grand prize as the winner of 'Big Brother All-Stars', Malin has gone on to expand the thriving The Dolce Group, an L.A. based restaurant and nightclub management company he co-owns with friend Lonnie Moore, by opening nine more restaurants. Still, he is proud of what he was able to accomplish on 'Big Brother All-Stars' and 'Big Brother 2'.

"The first time I went, I didn't care one iota about the game. I just went in to expose myself as a showman and an entertainer. That is why I kinda carved out that character and was much more into the antics as opposed to being a game player," Malin recalled. "I told myself that if I got a shot at 'All-Stars' that I was going to go back and be strictly a game player. I knew deep down that I was just as good a player at that game as Will and I wanted to show that to America, the producers and the other players."

Arguably the stars of the 'All-Star' season, and one of the most dominating and entertaining alliances in reality show history, as Chill Town, Mike and Will were able to work their ensemble magic on the other HouseGuests from the time they walked in the door.

"I'd say we were really equal. In the first five weeks, it was all me though. I was the one that forged relationships with Danielle and James which was crucial to the mid point of the game. Will got to Janelle which I probably never could have done. We were a complete team," said a proud Malin.

Will and Janelle or "Winelle" as they are called by 'Big Brother' fanatics, were not only good for ratings but controversy as well. With every moment of their relationship in and out of the house scrutinized by fans, many took one side or the other when the two returned to their private lives and seemingly went their separate ways. As Will's best friend, Malin has his own take on the whole sordid situation.

"I think they were both sexually attracted to each other. They both had mates at home. They both knew that their attraction could further each other in the game," he surmised. "The dynamic of Will and Janelle is that they are the same person. They both used their sexuality to get things in life and they just transferred that to the 'Big Brother' house. The combination of those two personalities made for a dynamic that really popped on television."

Although his responsibilities at The Dolce Group do keep him quite busy, Malin has managed to follow the new 'Big Brother' season and already has his favourites, besides Jen, that is.

"I really like the gay couple. I think they are going to save the show.

Everyone else seems sort of homogenous. The gay couple and the father/ daughter pair will be the sensational aspects of the show. Everyone else kinda seems like the same people but you know, the series has a long way to go," he concluded.

If he was in charge of the CBS production, there are a few things Mike 'Boogie' would change though. First off, he would ditch the Food Competitions and the penalty slop diets. In his mind, they do wreck havoc on the HouseGuests but that just doesn't play out that well on television. He would also not hold the competitions in the backyard any longer. He would host them in a larger production area that would give the producers more options.

"I always thought what they should do is build a separate area for the games. One of the greatest things about 'Survivor' is that they have these games that are very dramatic and are on a large scale. I think the 'Big Brother' challenges are very limited because of the space in the backyard," said Malin.

On the entertainment front, Malin will be co-starring in an upcoming episode of the E! series 'Doctor 90210' with his pal Will Kirby. As Chill Town, he and Will have received offers to appear on other shows but nothing has caught their attention just yet. Also, neither wants to get into a situation that would put their respective careers in jeopardy.

"We are always gonna be around. Of the group, we will be the two that will stick it out and make the 15 minutes go to an hour," Malin laughed.

Tara

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Monkey on July 14, 2007, 09:11:44 AM
Nominations...
Dick and Daniele - Father & Daughter  :o
:ooo :ooo :ooo

Mary

it is gonna get ugly in the house now  :ooo :ooo

Monkey

Winner of the POV...
Daniele  :^* ... I knew she would be the Season 8 version of Janelle. 2 vetos in 2 weeks already.  :)))

Monkey

More POV information from what I've gathered and seen  :)))

• Amber and Kail look like they have to be chained together for X amount of time
  • Jen is wearing a red body suit, and that is the only thing she is supposedly able to wear for X amount of time
  • Dick won a plasma TV
  • Someone won money.. I don't know who
  • Someone has a slop pass for the week.. I don't know for sure, but it may be Joe.
  • And of course... Daniele won veto.

Tara

They must of played that game like they did last year when they all laid down blind folded on the ground and won stuff. Jen probably had to wear a red body suit thing because her bathing suits are to revealing.  :)))  I bet her skank ass is crying now. :))  I don't think Danielle will be the next Janelle. Danielles going to get caught purging or something and get kicked off.

deborah010870

i missed it :(  of all nights for a storm to come in  >:((

Ms.Behavin

I have showtime but I always forget to watch it.

Quote from: Tara on July 14, 2007, 03:28:00 PM
I don't think Danielle will be the next Janelle. Danielles going to get caught purging or something and get kicked off.
LMFAO! Even her dad said something about how her face looked.  :xx

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 14, 2007, 03:28:00 PM
They must of played that game like they did last year when they all laid down blind folded on the ground and won stuff. Jen probably had to wear a red body suit thing because her bathing suits are to revealing.  :)))  I bet her skank ass is crying now. :))  I don't think Danielle will be the next Janelle. Danielles going to get caught purging or something and get kicked off.
Jen actually seems pretty happy that she's stuck wearing it  :)))

Daniele is fine.  >:D  Her weight won't stop her from walking away with the grand prize.  :8:

Tara

She eats, but she doesn't look like she wants to. Daddy probably said " You can't sleep with Nick tonight if you don't eat"   LMAO

Monkey

She's probably stuffing that thing in her mouth pretending she's doing something else  :)) bbq26.gif

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on July 14, 2007, 05:03:34 PM
She's probably stuffing that thing in her mouth pretending she's doing something else  :)) bbq26.gif
:oo

Mary

Tara

Here ya go Ms B...your girl doing her thing.  :)) :))

Amber and Dustin doing..ummm who knows..lmao

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 14, 2007, 07:41:37 PM

Here ya go Ms B...your girl doing her thing.  :)) :))

She seems to always have something in her mouth.  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview