PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:26:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Torn2pieces

Ahhh - What a turnaround for Dick, almost like it was rigged. I hope he does some damage being HOH, hahah.

I think Kail is a twit - she really screwed herself big time.

Ilovemyweims

i cant wait to see jen leave im going to throw a party!! :^* :!!

Ms.Behavin

I think Dick is going to gun more for Kail to leave rather then Jen. He will probably be able to get Kail backdoor'd. Jen is annoying but she has no real power over the house. Everyone just hates her obnoxious behavior and mouth, but I on the other hand think she is rather entertaining. LMFAO!

Kail clearly has lost her alliance since they all voted for Joe to leave instead of Dick. I love how Dick called her out in front of everyone in the kitchen. I am glad he did that on purpose.

Tara

Where's Monkey and his live feed updates?  :///   I guess by the vote last night, Ms Robinson and her alliance are over?  :P

Tara

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 20, 2007, 07:34:34 AM
Dick tells Kail she is a goner... :o

Jen is Kail's best friend? WTF?  :ooo :ooo :ooo

Tara

Anyone notice the pattern over the two people who have went home?  :///

Although the pattern should be broke this week.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 20, 2007, 07:45:44 AM
Anyone notice the pattern over the two people who have went home?  :///

Although the pattern should be broke this week.

No. You mean the enemy take out?

Tara

Yeah, but the ones who were in the house first are gone..lol  I know Dani won't go home this week though, so the pattern will be broke.

One thing about this show, the obvious people to be put up on the block are never up there when it comes right down to it. Watch him gun for the guys, although he had all the votes but one for himself. He really does need to put Kail up.

Ms.Behavin

You think he will do that? In that video you should he said something about Nick being on his side. Kail is a moron, she said something like Mike was on her side and stuck to the alliance. Did she not notice the vote was 1-9 on Dick and Joe? I saw a video where Kail wants to call out Nick in front of everyone.

Tara

Nick already told Dani about him being in that alliance, but dang they never did anything but put Carol and Amber up and voted Carol off. Nick ran off (while thinking with his other head) like what?  The second day of the show?  :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 20, 2007, 08:01:30 AM
Nick already told Dani about him being in that alliance, but dang they never did anything but put Carol and Amber up and voted Carol off. Nick ran off (while thinking with his other head) like what?  The second day of the show?  :))
LMFAO he is so  :;' whipped. I really don't think Dani is all that into him. He seems like a wuss to me.

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 20, 2007, 08:05:01 AM
LMFAO he is so  :;' whipped. I really don't think Dani is all that into him. He seems like a wuss to me.
Well Nick's  bbq21.gif another guy's  bbq29.gif ... he admitted it before on the live feeds  :-\

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on July 20, 2007, 08:18:14 AM
Well Nick's  bbq21.gif another guy's  bbq29.gif ... he admitted it before on the live feeds  :-\

Yuck... :xx

Look at this... I copied this from Mortys Live Feed thread...

12:35AM BBT: BB took all Jen's Shirts like Jenius and gave her plain ones from her house.  Dick asks if it was from the audience complaining? [LOL] Jen says BB told her it was copyright issues.

Ms.Behavin

WHAT!

OMFG Are you serious?  :ooo :ooo :ooo

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 20, 2007, 08:26:41 AM
WHAT!

OMFG Are you serious?  :ooo :ooo :ooo
You just heard for yourself off of Youtube  :!#

Ms.Behavin

Tara

I just noticed the youtube link in Ms B's siggy...lmfao That is soooooooooooooooooooooooo priceless.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 20, 2007, 08:50:53 AM
I just noticed the youtube link in Ms B's siggy...lmfao That is soooooooooooooooooooooooo priceless.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview