PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:20:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

deborah010870

bye bye bye Joe!

i think that Jen or Kail need to go next

Torn2pieces

What's so great about Nick? Nada...His hair reminds me something from the 70's. woo he got muscles, wooo whooo. But hey, he likes Croquet, that does it for me.. Lmao......

Wouldn't it be nice to hear something from Jameka. I mean you think riding on the sides or hiding in the shadows has been done with so many times - She's useless. I haven't seen her say or do anything worth a darn...

Zack - I would just love to smack that goofy teeth smile of his. I mean really. What's up with his 70's necklace as well?

Then there's woe is me Amber - can we go through one episode without a teary eyed sob face from her????? She annoys me, I don't give a crap if she's a mom - I'm a mom and damn it, I have tons to cry about, but I don't. Woe is me.

Hail, Hail to Kail - She screwed herself and Here's hoping you get the boot up the butt. Not so smart are you Ms Robinson.. -

Jessica - her voice grates my innerds. She's the one, I would of beat up in kindergarten..

I like Eric to a point. I mean he got the same first name as my guy, so that gives him points in my book. Hah.

Mike - I can't remember his name when I see him. He must just not stand out for me. I originally thought he was gay...I think he's a follower..

Jen, Jen the chicken Hen - "I" think that says it all.

Dick - Daniele - Here's hoping you can mend whatever happened in  the past.

I just hope Dick doesn't turn into a dic....I like his calling people right out in the open. Might come back to bite him in the arse, but at least he's straight forward...

That's my take(opinion) on BB so far - Will add as it progresses.....

Monkey

Tara

PunkInDrublic

:xx :xx :xx zack just ran through the back yard naked  :xx :xx :xx

Tara

I know this isn't nice...A guy hitting a woman but .... :-\

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on July 21, 2007, 12:02:26 AM

That's the only pictures I can find this morning...Zachs package jumping up and down.  :-\

Monkey

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on July 21, 2007, 12:02:26 AM
And Daniele was whispering to Nick and Amber that "It's so small!!".. LMFAO  :)) :)) :))

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Tara on July 21, 2007, 06:58:13 AM

I know this isn't nice...A guy hitting a woman but .... :-\

too funny - lmao

Tara

The Veto comp it going on right now...I copied this from Mortys. It ends right there for now.

9:55AM BBT:  Feeds come back and it looks like Eric is hosting and Jessica is one of the competitors and so is Nick.  Kail and Jen are pissed about whomever got selected to compete (probably Daniele, neither wanted her as a player in the PoV... lol). 

Monkey

You should have seen what Eric had to wear to host the comp.. LMAO. I only saw his outfit for like 30 seconds before the feeds went off, so I didn't get a good enough look at it to really describe it.  :(

Monkey

Tara

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 21, 2007, 06:31:18 PM
I think it's going to be see you Mike.
Which would then lead to cya Kail  :P

Assuming he puts Mike up, I think the votes will actually be for Kail to leave anyway. Kail, Mike, and Zach are all kinda screwed for the next few weeks.
Kail to leave - Daniele, Jameka, Zach, Nick, Eric (America), and probably Jessica
Mike to leave - Amber, Dustin, and Jen

He might not even put Mike up.. he might put up Nick. He mentioned yesterday that he doesn't like how Daniele is bringing Nick up all the time into the HOH room. He even told Jessica not to tell anything to Daniele because it "gets filtered right through Nick"  ::)

Nobody in the house really snores this year..... except Amber.  :))

Eric, Jess, Jameka, and Evel went into the Diary Room late last night to make fun of Zach's small "member".. they brought small kitchen objects to compare size.  :)) :)) :))  tourist5.gif

Tara

I saw Ambers naked pictures from her bath last night  :oo

From what I've been reading from the feeds, they want Kail to think shes going home but are actually sending Mike home. They want Kail to be all nervous and crap so she won't win the HOH.

I think Dick is fixing to screw his game up, by being so demanding and calling people out in front of everyone. He needs to slow down. I also read that about Nick, but I read he wants to keep Nick around for a few more weeks.

I bet Kail doesn't go home Thursday, it's never who they are really gunning for when it all comes down to it.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 22, 2007, 07:01:49 AM
I saw Ambers naked pictures from her bath last night  :oo
:xx :xx :xx :xx :xx

deborah010870

thats not something i would have wanted to see either lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Wooo hooo can't wait to see who Dick puts on the block... :)))  I bet he puts Jen and Kail, and I bet they have a food comp and win lobster and a bbq grill and other food. :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview