PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:31:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: CindyLouWho on June 20, 2007, 02:44:28 PM
I seen the previews also, oh please don't let her be on there again!   :^  :)))
Yeah Tara might be in a permanently bad mood. LMFAO!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
But yet Monkey might be in a good mood, so I don't really know if having Janelle on the show will be a good or bad thing.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2007, 02:47:38 PM

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

sierra

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, I didnt see it ]

"Big Brother," the CBS reality summer show, is getting it own spinoff.

In an effort to make the series a "multiplatform experience," CBS will be offering not only the usual 24/7 live Internet feeds but will be partnering with Showtime to air three hours of live action from the "Big Brother" house every night.

"Big Brother: After Dark" will be broadcast from 12:00-3:00 AM, ET/PT seven days a week, on the U.S. 'SHOTOO' channel starting on Thursday, July 5, the start date of "Big Brother 8."

Monkey

I changed my mind... Janelle sucks too. In more ways than one  :)) :)) :))

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

Torn2pieces

From what I heard/saw they will be sharing the house with their enemies and the audience will control one of the players. anyone else hear that, if this was already posted sorry, because I didn't read all the responses.

Mary

true torn that is what there doin this season in pogo land they have it on in astralia and is tellin peeps what happens and who leaves big mouths  :)) :)) it is almost over there  >:(

Mary

Ms.Behavin

Sugar N Spice

That is sooooo cool...I have Showtime and will definitely be checking into it..thanks for the heads up :)

Quote from: sierra on June 20, 2007, 03:15:37 PM
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, I didnt see it ]

"Big Brother," the CBS reality summer show, is getting it own spinoff.

In an effort to make the series a "multiplatform experience," CBS will be offering not only the usual 24/7 live Internet feeds but will be partnering with Showtime to air three hours of live action from the "Big Brother" house every night.

"Big Brother: After Dark" will be broadcast from 12:00-3:00 AM, ET/PT seven days a week, on the U.S. 'SHOTOO' channel starting on Thursday, July 5, the start date of "Big Brother 8."

Sugar N Spice

This is one of the hallmarks of Summer for me...Big Brother...can't wait for Thursday night  :^*

Mary

CindyLouWho

A preview of it will be on TV tomorrow morning on CBS'S The Early Show---7:00 AM eastern time

The Early Show 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 KYW: Thursday, July 5 7:00 AM
Talk, News

A preview of ``Big Brother 8''

Mary

Mary

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on June 29, 2007, 01:19:39 PM
From what I heard/saw they will be sharing the house with their enemies and the audience will control one of the players. anyone else hear that, if this was already posted sorry, because I didn't read all the responses.

Yep, that's what the commercial thing I just saw said. So if it's airing in Austraila already then we will get spoilers pretty easy.

Homer? You going to watch this one with us?  bubblegum.gif 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview