PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:02:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Dustin is gay...he's the man in the relationship I guess.  :))   Jenahoho is such a witch. Did you hear her say " I don't look good in hats"  Gawd!  At least everyone knows what Jenahoho did, but we all know what happens already.  >:((

Amber would look better crying if she would put some make up on. She cries like a 2 year old would.

Homer

I can't take Amber crying anymore. Everytime she talks to the cameras the flood gates open. I'm glad Evil has a pair of balls. He's telling it like it is. Everyone else is just hiding and whispering about it. Spineless cowards. Even Jameka figured out Jen was playing her.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

LMAO@ Dick telling Kail she's irrelevant. He was right about saying he says what everyone else is thinking but scared to say..lol

Kail is not stupid one bit. They may want to get her out this week. This show is crazy. It changes day to day.

Tara

I hope Jessica watched that tard before she put it on.  :xx  Eric is telling Dick about saying the catch phrase...he is really quick on his thinking. I love it.

Homer

I think I missed something. Why is Jessica wearing the Jenitard? Even more importantly has it been deloused?

Homer

Ms.Behavin

I missed like the first 30 minutes and now I am lost.  !@#$

Tara

Quote from: Homer on July 31, 2007, 06:44:58 PM
I think I missed something. Why is Jessica wearing the Jenitard? Even more importantly has it been deloused?

They didn't tell it on the show, but her and Eric made a bet in a drinking game or something and she lost and had to wear the tard with boxers over it for the day. I can imagine people are wondering why she has that on..lol  

Dick ends up stealing it and hiding it and Jenahoho gets upset until he gives he back. They probably won't show that either.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2007, 06:48:18 PM
Quote from: Homer on July 31, 2007, 06:44:58 PM

They didn't tell it on the show, but her and Eric made a bet in a drinking game or something and she lost and had to wear the tard with boxers over it for the day. I can imagine people are wondering why she has that on..lol  

Dick ends up stealing it and hiding it and Jenahoho gets upset until he gives he back. They probably won't show that either.

If I was Evil I would put holes where the naughty parts belong and make her wear it.  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Watch Jenahoho get HOH this week. Wouldn't it be something if she put Jameka up.  :o

You can put the poll up Homer... :-*

Homer

Tara

It's weird when already know ahead what's going on, well except for diary conversations.

Homer

Tara

Cat fight...get her Dani, get her. We all know Jenahoho is jealous about Nick.  LMAO @ the drink on her head !!!

Monkey

Cryber is at her peak tonight  :$% :'(( :'(( :'(( :'((

Homer

Thank God for Tivo. I missed the drink while I was getting my fish from the broiler. :;"

Tara

OMG..Will Cryber ever STFU?  She is pathetic when she cries. I swear she looks like a 2 year old crying.

I would of loved to had the picture for my avi of her just crying.

Monkey

I hope Eric wins HOH this week so America can stick Cryber on the block.  >:D

I was LMAO @ Julie Chen when she asked Jameka that question. Jameka was shocked. LMAO.

Monkey

Woah.. Daniele voted to evict him too?  :ooo

Kail sucks  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview