PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:59:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Do you think Jen will surprised at how much America wants to see her go home?  :)) :))

America doesn't like Jen or Kail...Keep those votes coming in.  :))

Monkey

Quote from: ~Jen~ on August 06, 2007, 09:02:18 AM
Do you think Jen will surprised at how much America wants to see her go home?  :)) :))

America doesn't like Jen or Kail...Keep those votes coming in.  :))
I wish they'd have Eric do something funny to Cryber.  >:((

Jen doesn't even care about anything that Eric is saying/doing to her, and Cryber would DEFINITELY care  :)))

Tara

Monkey

Quote from: ~Jen~ on August 06, 2007, 09:32:20 AM
I saw Dick do something to Cryber.   :)) :))
LMAO  :)) :)) :))

I would tell you to post the pic from the email you sent me, but you'd get in MAJOR trouble  :))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 06, 2007, 09:50:07 AM
Quote from: ~Jen~ on August 06, 2007, 09:32:20 AM
I saw Dick do something to Cryber.   :)) :))
LMAO  :)) :)) :))

I would tell you to post the pic from the email you sent me, but you'd get in MAJOR trouble  :))

Ya think?  :))

Tara

Where's the poll?  :///

Guess we don't get one.  bubblegum.gif

CraziiButterfly

I had never watched Big Brother until this season and I think it's awesome for those of us that like reality TV.  :-X

I wish someone would send Kail home already. Watching her makes me want to change the channel. She's so annoying. :: (O+O)

Tara

LMAO@ Cryber  "I've never lied to anyone in this house"  :'((

Oh gawd, what a liar.   I wish they would keep showing when she told Dustin to put Nick up in the first place and then Eric kept saying to put him up. She started it.  She was trying to score some brownie points in the house just now with all that yelling.

I hope she goes home soon.

Tara

I can't wait to see what Kails hubby has to say about Dick... :)))

Jen " I'm not here for the money"  :)) :))  Whatever hoho !!

Dilana from RockStar Supernova knows Dick  :))  I would feel funny wearing shirts saying " I love Dick"

Homer

I would put Amber up next week along with Eric.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I just love what Dustin just did when he told Dick about the vote...lmao  Smart friggen move!!  Dick says 3rd mystery vote...who do you think will get the blame?  Jenahoho for sure!!  I hope Dustin sticks to the story..lmao

I wonder why Julie didn't tell Kail about Eric being Americas Player? I wanted to see her reaction.

I like Dick and Dani, but I'm glad the plan to evict Eric backfired.  The house is split now and it will be interesting.

Monkey

I can't stand Dustin and his attitude.. he annoys me more than Cryber now. He's faker than Jessica's boobs.

Hopefully Dick wins HOH and nominates Eric and Dustin.. the replacement nominee can be Amber.  :D

Monkey

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 09, 2007, 05:48:03 PM
I can't stand Dustin and his attitude.. he annoys me more than Cryber now. He's faker than Jessica's boobs.

Hopefully Dick wins HOH and nominates Eric and Dustin.. the replacement nominee can be Amber.  :D

I know Dustin is yucko, but he was smart for acting dumb about the vote. I loved the fast thinking.
Jess wins!!  Yay!!!

I see Dick's wheels turning ..he will have a plan. I'm not worried about him.  

Finally we have some game.  :^*

Monkey

Let's all vote for Eric to try to convince Jessica to nominate Amber... LMAO.  :)) :))
Quote from: Tara on August 09, 2007, 05:54:02 PM
Quote from: Monkey on August 09, 2007, 05:48:03 PM

I know Dustin is yucko, but he was smart for acting dumb about the vote. I loved the fast thinking.
Jess wins!!  Yay!!!

I see Dick's wheels turning ..he will have a plan. I'm not worried about him.  

Finally we have some game.  :^*
Dustin had that planned all out last night

Tara

I will vote for Eric to get Amber nominated, although I really want to see Jen gone more than anyone.

Dick is freaking out before he needs to.  Him and Jess have a had a good relationship.

ImJustOneOldFart

Dick wasnt toooo upset when the votes were revealed...lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview