PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:08:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Even though I knew Dick was going to win, I was still nervous.. The looks on everyone elses faces when he won was PRICELESS!! :)) :)) :))

Tara

Warning people with a heart....  :$%   Get Kleenex ready for the Veto ceremony

Edited because they didn't show Dick talking to Dani in some sort of speech at the veto ceremony that had Jen, Jess, and Jam tearing up.

Torn2pieces

I've voted - I want Dick to stay in and want Dustin gone. He's been one of my favorites from the start - Without him on BB, it would just not be fun to watch!!!!

GO DICK.............

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on August 14, 2007, 06:28:16 PM
Even though I knew Dick was going to win, I was still nervous.. The looks on everyone elses faces when he won was PRICELESS!! :)) :)) :))

Did you use your Master card?

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 14, 2007, 07:05:06 PM
Everyone vote for Eric to evict Dustin...NOW.  >:D
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/americas_player/

:P  This will take you straight to the page...YOu can vote 10 times online.  :D :D http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/americas_player/vote.shtml 

I can't get my first one to submit...it's slow.  :((

Homer

Mine won't go through. :'((

I wonder if you can vote more than ten times if you clear cookies. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Monkey

It doesn't tell you once you're done with 10, it just lets you keep going  :)))

I voted about 15 times actually, but I figure it only counted the first 10.  :-\

Tara

I can't even get the first vote in... :((  I tried two different computers.

I got about 7 in...now I keep getting the page can't be displayed.  We have 4 more hours I think. They will tell Ewwic tonight what he has to do... I sure hope he's a vote for Dick.

mr.clean

please vote out dick!!!!!!!!!!!!   10 votes for dick too be voted out here!!!!!

He needs too goo   sick of seeing him picking on everyone and fighting with them.

I liked him the first couple of weeks when he was doing it too Jen ... But when he is doing it too everyone in the house but 2 people gets really old.

Tara

Please keep Dick in...the only thing I thought he did that was bad was saying he was going to put honey on Jamekas bible, which he never did.  He never spit in anyones food, so everythings ok. He's just playing the game, and doing a good job of it. I'm sick of gay Dustmite and his fake posse.

Monkey

Quote from: mr.clean on August 14, 2007, 10:14:24 PM
please vote out dick!!!!!!!!!!!!   10 votes for dick too be voted out here!!!!!

He needs too goo   sick of seeing him picking on everyone and fighting with them.

I liked him the first couple of weeks when he was doing it too Jen ... But when he is doing it too everyone in the house but 2 people gets really old.
He apologized to everyone about it  :-\

Torn2pieces

I have no intentions of voting Dick out - Without him the show would be a drag.

So, he picks on people - It's his game play and he knows exactly how to tick people off - Last nite was hilarious.....

Monkey

Homer

Jameka is a human vacuum cleaner. She manages to suck and blow. bbq21.gif bubblegum.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 16, 2007, 12:08:21 PM
Jameka is a human vacuum cleaner. She manages to suck and blow. bbq21.gif bubblegum.gif

don't forget :D :D :D :D

Tara

Something is really up in the house tonight.

Can we all gather in a word of prayer before the show starts?   

Please god, don't send Dick home.
Amen

Tara

Jessica takes her shirt off to tell Eric that "these are boobs"  I was so LMFAO.  He kept talking game and I think she wanted to play a little..she finally told him to go..lmao

Jen really used some black dye on that hair...her and Zach must of dyed together.

Amber's daughter is 5 and in the 3rd grade?  Julie said she was 5 and Amber said shes starting the 3rd grade.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview