PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:20:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2007, 05:22:10 PM
Is everyone stupid except me, because I can just look at Eric and tell he's a liar. He can't look anyone in the eye. His freaky eyes go all over the place.
I've been thinking that for 3 weeks..LMAO. It became really obvious to me when he started lying for being the 2nd vote to evict Kail that was blamed on Nick. When Dick asked him about it, his eyes started going all over the place. That's probably how Dick figured out it was him.  :))

Tara

It's pretty bad when your at home watching and can tell he's a weasel, and Jess is all goo-goo eyed over him. Must be his big package she cares about.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2007, 07:41:25 PM

It's pretty bad when your at home watching and can tell he's a weasel, and Jess is all goo-goo eyed over him. Must be his big package she cares about.

I have a package for you

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

Jess needs the wooble doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BTW  yeah Amber is dumb!     Btw please think of the west coast people before posting in here Please.  TY

deborah010870

What does twit mean???  what does dumb mean????? (O+O) :)) :)) %%

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on August 19, 2007, 09:11:02 PM
   Btw please think of the west coast people before posting in here Please.  TY

Ummmmm, don't read it until you watch it. We like to talk about the show while it's on for the rest of America. I'm not going to stay up 3 hours after it airs to wait to post in here to benefit anyone. I'm not that nice. It's not our fault you live on the West Coast.

Be glad we have a separate spoiler section too. But the day the show airs, my only suggestion would be to avoid this thread. I plan on continuing to post while the show airs, in this thread.

With that being said....

Tara Out!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 19, 2007, 07:52:15 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2007, 07:41:25 PM

I have a package for you

Was it special delivery with a BIG bow tied on it? :))

Monkey

I thought Waaaaaaaaaaaaaamber wasn't gonna cry anymore?  ::)

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Monkey on August 21, 2007, 06:39:11 PM
I thought Waaaaaaaaaaaaaamber wasn't gonna cry anymore?  ::)

between her crying and zach just being totally creepy, I can hardly stand to watch anymore. Those two can't leave quick enough for me!

Monkey

jeffy

amber and dani is getting a trip to be on the new show power of 10 lol

funny stuff

Fluffy756

Kind of Odd that BB did't asks us who should AP help get voted out the house this week at the end of the show.

Tara

Quote from: Fluffy756 on August 21, 2007, 07:26:09 PM
Kind of Odd that BB did't asks us who should AP help get voted out the house this week at the end of the show.

They did...and I put my 10 votes in to evict JENAHOHO  :^*

Monkey

Quote from: ~Tara~ on August 21, 2007, 07:33:36 PM
Quote from: Fluffy756 on August 21, 2007, 07:26:09 PM

They did...and I put my 10 votes in to evict JENAHOHO  :^*
And I put my 10 on holy roller Jameka  :^*

mr.clean

all of my votes went too Jen allmost  did'nt vote          what i have saw Jen is going home .

Fluffy756

I wonder if she will go to the jury house.

Fluffy756

I didn't think much about it until I started to read some other messages fourms. It seems a woman group called Canow is asking everyone to write to cbs get dick kick out of the house for his verbally abuse and threaten, he been doing to the woman of the house. And special to Jen.

Homer

Quote from: Fluffy756 on August 22, 2007, 03:24:02 PM
I didn't think much about it until I started to read some other messages fourms. It seems a woman group called Canow is asking everyone to write to cbs get dick kick out of the house for his verbally abuse and threaten, he been doing to the woman of the house. And special to Jen.

Oh brother... ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

I saw a petition going around online about a week ago that had nearly 1,500 signatures (at the time) to get Dick out of the house.  ::)

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 22, 2007, 03:29:50 PM
Quote from: Fluffy756 on August 22, 2007, 03:24:02 PM

Oh brother... ::)

EIGHT! lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview