PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:42:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

The thing that said was this...  Ummm last night wasn't Aug 6th. ....and he said he would sodomize Dustin not Jen..this is some hoax deal I think.

Week of August 6, 2007

CBS's and the producers of the reality show Big Brother 8 are allowing a contestant on the show to verbally abuse and threaten a female contestant with violence.

One of the show's contestants, a 44-year-old man named Dick has repeatedly verbally attacked 23-year-old Jen, calling her crude names, telling her he'd like to sodomize her until she bleeds to death and that if he was wasn't in the house (and at risk of being expelled) he would like to kill her. In a recent episode, he dumped a glass of tea over Jen's head, laughed about it, and said he wished it had been "piss." Many fans called for his expulsion from the Big Brother house. Instead, Dick is still in the house and CBS is running ads promoting the "explosive" events of the house.

Contact CBS and tell them allowing this kind of abusive behavior for the sake of entertainment is irresponsible and unforgivable.

Contact CBS:
CBS Television Network
51 West 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019
(212) 975-4321

And the show's producers:
Allison Grodner Productions Inc.
12925 Riverside Dr, 4th Floor
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
(818) 325-6900

Tara

Dani and Amber will be on Power of 10 next Tuesday night.

CindyLouWho

Well 1 thing's for sure, this season hasn't been boring with Dick on it  :)) <:>

Tara

Three more hours and HOPEFULLY I can see Jenahoho walk out the big brother house.  :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: ~Tara~ on August 23, 2007, 02:02:07 PM

Three more hours and HOPEFULLY I can see Jenahoho walk out the big brother house.  :D

mmmmmmmmmmmm you like to watch her walking too.......

<insert drooling smileyface here>

Tara

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on August 23, 2007, 03:39:52 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on August 23, 2007, 02:02:07 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmm you like to watch her walking too.......

<insert drooling smileyface here>

Eww. Not hardly.

Monkey

:& <:>

I better not be saying bye to Jen in a half hour  :'((

Monkey

Monkey

Oh.. and I'm gonna guess that Kris (Dani's boyfriend) broke up with her if Nick was the one there for her  :))

Monkey

Monkey

Tara

Monkey

I can't hear you.. ::

If she backdoors Dick or Dani, Jess will officially be on my hate list  >:D

Tara

Ok now lets put 2 and 2 together....Amber came back from the trip and has been depressed.  I just wonder if Nick didn't speak to her (because he did see the live feeds) Maybe she lost and Dani won something. (I sure hope so)  I was SHOCKED to see Nick there. I know they weren't left alone to talk since BB really keeps an eye on them.

Jess will probably nominate Amber and Jameka and backdoor Zach. Eric wants Zach out.  

Jenahoho is outta there.  (Did I already mention that)  :)) :)) :)) :))

I can't wait for Jenahoho to see America wanted her goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Did I mention how happy I was that Jenahoho is gone?  :^*

Tara

Did I also mention that watching Jenahoho get evicted was better than having sex!!!  :^*

Monkey

Quote from: ~Tara~ on August 23, 2007, 06:09:44 PM
Did I also mention that watching Jenahoho get evicted was better than having sex!!!  :^*
That reminds me of an msnbc article I just read....  :ll

I want Jess to nominate Eric  :)) :))

Tara

Tara

Jen has already made #8 on VH1's Worst Reality TV Moments.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview