PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:30:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

ImJustOneOldFart

am i the only the that thinks Waaaaaamber's belief in god, seems a little too much show..
I get the feeling she is playing it up for lots of reasons, but I just dont see "church lady" when i look into her eyes...

"now isn't that special"  0:

Tara

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on August 27, 2007, 09:06:20 AM
am i the only the that thinks Waaaaaamber's belief in god, seems a little too much show..
I get the feeling she is playing it up for lots of reasons, but I just dont see "church lady" when i look into her eyes...

I'm with you ...She's using god as a crutch in the game to win and it won't work. She "believes" the harder she prays the more she will get to say.  I can't think of the word or phrase that I'm trying to explain...It's like when someone is in trouble or someone wants something, right now and they think if they pray, god will give it to them, right now.  I don't believe that's how things work with god. I know were not suppose to talk about religion but I'm trying to say shes using god and he ain't playing her game. When she prayed outloud for the whole world to see and said " I won't be mad at you god if I don't win"  What the hell right? What gives her to right to say that? If she was sincere to god she might stay longer..lol    I don't think Amber is using god as strategy in the game..I just think she has her priorities and the reasons for them confused. God doesn't come just when you beg him to.

I hope this made sense...it's hard to explain what I'm trying to say.

Torn2pieces

Ambers a fake - I could of sworn she said "god bless you god" that puzzled me bad, lmao. She's dense...

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 27, 2007, 09:31:37 AM
Ambers a fake - I could of sworn she said "god bless you god" that puzzled me bad, lmao. She's dense...

She did say that, exactly.

Homer

I almost fell out of my chair laughing hysterically when I heard the words...

Umm God...it's me again

Geez...she talks to God more than the Pope does. ::)

Has Amber always been a holy roller? I don't remember her being this religious in the beginning or was this a Jameka conversion?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Amber started having visions and started praying after she was in the BB house. :-\ 

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2007, 01:23:27 PM
Amber started having visions and started praying after she was in the BB house. :-\ 

I don't remember her acting like this until a few episodes in and I thought it had something to do with Jameka preaching to her. I could be wrong...wouldn't be the first or last time.

Fluffy756

Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2007, 09:20:07 AM
Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on August 27, 2007, 09:06:20 AM

I'm with you ...She's using god as a crutch in the game to win and it won't work. She "believes" the harder she prays the more she will get to say.  I can't think of the word or phrase that I'm trying to explain...It's like when someone is in trouble or someone wants something, right now and they think if they pray, god will give it to them, right now.  I don't believe that's how things work with god. I know were not suppose to talk about religion but I'm trying to say shes using god and he ain't playing her game. When she prayed outloud for the whole world to see and said " I won't be mad at you god if I don't win"  What the hell right? What gives her to right to say that? If she was sincere to god she might stay longer..lol    I don't think Amber is using god as strategy in the game..I just think she has her priorities and the reasons for them confused. God doesn't come just when you beg him to.

I hope this made sense...it's hard to explain what I'm trying to say.

I am with you Tara it a crutch for her in this game.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 27, 2007, 01:25:11 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 27, 2007, 01:23:27 PM

I don't remember her acting like this until a few episodes in and I thought it had something to do with Jameka preaching to her. I could be wrong...wouldn't be the first or last time.

Huh? You're right.  She didn't start the holy roller crap until she was in the house. Out of the house she was more into meth.  :))

Homer

I was LMAO when she was telling Jameka how she could be a model. :xx

Fluffy756

Quote from: Homer on August 27, 2007, 05:02:25 PM
I was LMAO when she was telling Jameka how she could be a model. :xx

That because Jameka keeps telling Amber that she could be a top model. I think sometimes Jameka is playing mind games with Amber.

Monkey

LOL.. I'm on Kris's (Daniele's boyfriend) m y s p a c e right now and his quote says:
"TRUST IS LISTENING TO THE ONES WHO LOVE YOU AND IGNORING THE ONES WHO DON'T"

I hope Nick sees that  :))  <:>

More gossip that I got today.. Dick's been arrested 7 times  ;:"
DUI in 1994
Unlawful posession of a firearm silencer in 1995
Spousal abuse; Traumatic injury in 1995
Driving with a suspended license in 1997
Driving without a valid license in 1998
22/21 in 2002
DUI (pot) in 2002

gator8_24

No wonder Dani had stayed away from him!  I would too if he were my father!  Wonder how good of a background check BB made before bringing him into the game.  >:D

Monkey

They knew about his record.. I think they allow you in if you've had a clean record for 5 years.(Which I guess he's had) I heard that a few seasons ago. Plus, since he was part of their 'twist', I imagine they would have let him in the house anyway.

Fluffy756

Due to Thursday Night football everyone needs to check there local stations to see when BB8 will air. Here in nyc it says 1:37am they will air it.

jeffy

i just seen this quote from eric

Eric: We're blowing allstars out of the water. It's not our fault we're more entertaining

like he has contributed anything besides what we told him to do lol.

Monkey

Quote from: jeffy on August 28, 2007, 01:01:07 PM
i just seen this quote from eric

Eric: We're blowing allstars out of the water. It's not our fault we're more entertaining

like he has contributed anything besides what we told him to do lol.
Eric would probably be the most boring houseguest this season if he wasn't the twist. :))

Janelle and Will were more entertaining than all 14 houseguests from this season combined!  :)) :))

Jen and Dick were the only remotely entertaining ones this season.. everyone else is/was pretty boring.

gator8_24

Quote from: Fluffy756 on August 28, 2007, 11:54:46 AM
Due to Thursday Night football everyone needs to check there local stations to see when BB8 will air. Here in nyc it says 1:37am they will air it.

Our TV guide still shows the regular time.  Our football is on ABC not CBS.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview