PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:28:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Season 8

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Quote from: gator8 on August 30, 2007, 05:47:05 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 30, 2007, 05:44:40 PM
Inspirational Speaker?  :)) :)) :))
You stole my line!  :)) :)) :))
He posted before you edited  :P

Tea cups  :///

Tara

I want Dick or Dani to get HOH.  I wonder what Ambers vision is about it?  :)))  If Eric gets it, Jess won't let him put Jameka up.  I want Jameka goneeeeeeeeeeeeeee next, then Zach.

Tara

I wish they would quit posting Ambers boobs on Jokers, I almost want to puke everytime I see them. Homer? Aren't you glad mine don't like hers?

gator8_24

Tara

Why haven't they showed the sequester house yet?  :///   Do you think Jen didn't go, so their not showing us?

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 30, 2007, 05:49:20 PM
I wish they would quit posting Ambers boobs on Jokers, I almost want to puke everytime I see them. Homer? Aren't you glad mine don't like hers?

I haven't seen Amber's O+O

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

gator8_24

Oh goodie dbl eviction and Janelle!  Monkey must be jumping up and down!

Tara

I showed you Ambers boobs..in fact you saw her naked in the bathtub remember?

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 30, 2007, 06:00:38 PM
I showed you Ambers boobs..in fact you saw her naked in the bathtub remember?

Must not have been very memorable. :-\

Fluffy756

Quote from: Tara on August 30, 2007, 05:54:22 PM
Why haven't they showed the sequester house yet?  :///   Do you think Jen didn't go, so their not showing us?

Wasn't there a big storm over in New M. Where they keep everyone I think they might had to move Dustin when that happen before Jen got there.

PunkInDrublic

I am so freakin glad amber is finally out of there!

Have you seen these yet? Jameka told her she could see her on the cover of a magazine

:)) :))

CindyLouWho

Amber will be on "the early show" tomorrow morning between 7 & 9 am, est on cbs

Tara

I don't know if she will be, Julie never said she would be talking to her.  I saw a clip ( I didn't even notice)  when Julie shook Amber's hand, Julie wiped her hand off on her pants...lmao  Amber's hand was full of snot..lmao 

Julie looks like crap this morning (very tired), but she didn't say she was going to be talking to Amber, she is talking to someone about Princess Diana's death today.

I know Amber will be on Housecalls though.  After it happens someone will post it and I will snag it and put it here.  I'm curious to hear how many times she brags on herself,how many visions she talks about ,kisses her necklace, and moves it around.

Tara

WOW! WOW! WOW! 

This is really long, but it explains about 1/2 way down why Amber or Jameka won't be interviewed after being evicted...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070829/ap_en_ot/tv_big_brother;_ylt=Aq3G.yFyiJvFS_Fpcfgtl_pX24cA

It all has to do with Ambers converstation with Jameka about Jews.  The press won't be allowed to ask Amber or Jameka about the anti-Semitic things that were said between the two of them.

Here is one part of this article....Siyavus is Amber and Cameron is Jameka

So why is asking Siyavus about her own comments off limits?

"Big Brother 8" executive producer Allison Grodner declined to be interviewed by The Associated Press. A CBS spokeswoman said asking Siyavus or Cameron about the comments could influence the jury voters and affect the integrity of the game.

"If we're going to interview them, we should we able to ask the questions that are on viewers' minds," says Dehnart. "We shouldn't just agree to participate in the production of the show and protect the participants from whatever information the producers don't want us to hear."

The AP will decline to interview Siyavus and Cameron.

They even brought up Dick and Jen with the cigarette...She openly admitted in interviews that he didn't burn her. She faked it to Jameka that he did.   Anyone who watched saw she got in his face and kept on,she should of got burnt.

Tara

Amber won't be on Housecalls either, in fact Gretchen just read a letter from CBS saying, no more houseguests will be interviewed by anyone. They can talk to the media after the Finale on Sept. 18th. From what she said, they aren't being sequestered together either.

Homer

gator8_24

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview